I fucked off

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I think Stevie is seasoned/passionate enough to do what he wants without question from certain people.

Tom, isn't that like saying if a soldier is seasoned/passionate enough it's alright to desert in the face of the enemy, without question?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame you Stevie but its still pretty funny in hindsight - a bit of mild piss-taking is fair enough.

I once left at half time at Southampton when we were only 2-0 down - I got into my head that we were doomed never to win there and the ref was being a cunt so I fucked off - it finished 2-1.

fans who leave the stadium early thinking its over arnt true fans true one stick to the end

Bollocks. Each to their own tbh. They've paid their money, they're a fan whether they leave after 9 mins or 90. Some people see it as a statement of feeling towards a club. If someone wants to leave, they're free to do so and I say that as someone who has only ever left one match early in almost 30 years.

fans who leave the stadium early thinking its over arnt true fans true one stick to the end

Bollocks. Each to their own tbh. They've paid their money, they're a fan whether they leave after 9 mins or 90. Some people see it as a statement of feeling towards a club. If someone wants to leave, they're free to do so and I say that as someone who has only ever left one match early in almost 30 years.

no ya wrong mate those fans that leave early are just soar loosers who cant handle it if we loose other teams do the same when they loose they leave earlyu because they cant handle the truth

no ya wrong mate those fans that leave early are just soar loosers who cant handle it if we loose other teams do the same when they loose they leave earlyu because they cant handle the truth

I'm not wrong man, it's freedom of movement! :razz: Look after yourself and stop worrying about others... :(

I'm not wrong man, it's freedom of movement! :razz: Look after yourself and stop worrying about others... :(

call it what you want mate those arnt true fans end of

:razz:

you-cant-handle-the-truth1.jpg

I'd never walk out of a match. I was at that humilation at home to man u a few years back. What was it 6-2 or something? It's a cliche but it's a funny old game and you never know. No matter how bad things look, you can al ways turn it round. Otherwise why bother turning up?

I think Stevie is seasoned/passionate enough to do what he wants without question from certain people.

The very reason I can't believe he did it tbh.

For a man who spends the vast majority of his time posting about how big a club we are and how our fans are second to none, our attendances in 1973 were bigger than yours etc. etc. I just didn't have him down as the type of bloke to leave a game at half time. I'm sure people who have dared leave after 89mins have been scolded by him on numerous occasions on here

It's all about love. (several board members cringe)

That's why he did it. I don't think - for better, for worse - people need to question Stevie's love for the toon and if they do they are daft cunts.

He's going to end up like auld Stevie and for what it's worth I'll buy him a pie and a pint when he's old and nearly dead.

Did I say daughter, I meant wife :(

Kevin backpeddling like fuck in case I go all "Leazes" on him.

Worth bearing in mind though Kev, I know where you work, when you work there, and what you look like.

:razz:

Pwopa

Stevie I also left at half time. Went to the duke of welly and watched it on the tv . Unreal. The 1st half was so bad. I cant beat myself up enuf about leaving but i had to after that. Kick myself for the rest of my life for not being there and feelin the atmosphere