Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...cored-four.html

"Crikey, it doesn't get much worse than this"

That sounds like our Stevie. :razz:

"I would understand people thinking I had made the worst decision of my life but they would be wrong. I put £3,000 on France to win the 2002 World Cup when they were the reigning European and world champions and look what happened to them. That was my worst decision."

:(

Well played, Stevie. It's come out pretty well, I think.

He's put absolutely everything I said in minus the swear words and me having a shite in the pub when we scored the second pen. I thought it would be two paragraphs max, they should give me my own column. :razz:

So it's about a third of the original length then? :lol:

There's no fucking way you said "Crikey" btw :lol:

Nice one Stevie. Can't imagine you saying 'crikey', mind. I was half expecting the piece to finish "so jolly well done to the chaps!"

Edited by Kitman

shankly

Today 08:24 AMI have never walked out before the end of a game and never will.

In Istanbul we were 3-0 down and it looked like it would be 6 -0 by the end, instead we all got up at half time and sung You'll Never Walk Alone to lift the team in the dressing room... the rest is history.

Supporters are there to support their team and they are needed more when its going wrong. All those who walked out on the toon should be ashamed and cannot call themselves supporters.

Crikey.

"I would understand people thinking I had made the worst decision of my life but they would be wrong. I put £3,000 on France to win the 2002 World Cup when they were the reigning European and world champions and look what happened to them. That was my worst decision."

He's put absolutely everything I said in minus the swear words and me having a shite in the pub when we scored the second pen. I thought it would be two paragraphs max, they should give me my own column. :razz:

Well the guy was a sweary manc so I relaxed a bit, and I think I said fuckin hell it doesnt get nee worse than that like, but you can't swear in The Telegraph. Everything else he has put in word for word.

shankly

In Istanbul we were 3-0 down and it looked like it would be 6 -0 by the end, instead we all got up at half time and sung You'll Never Walk Alone to lift the team in the dressing room... the rest is history.

Supporters are there to support their team and they are needed more when its going wrong. All those who walked out on the toon should be ashamed and cannot call themselves supporters.

Crikey.

If every Scouser who told that story had been there the attendance would've been about 750k.

lol that's what i said in the other thread (forgot about this one)

Can someone change the forum code so anytime stevie swears it gets replaced with the likes of "zoiks!" and the like

Or crikey.

shankly

Crikey.

If every Scouser who told that story had been there the attendance would've been about 750k.

:razz: so true, funny not many seem to recall the pre match scenes in Athens.

shankly

Crikey.

Like that Post Office in Dublin.

Was it that year or the other one where a load of ticketless fans (you'd think with all their wailing about 'Justice for the 96' they'd have fucking learned) tried to rip each other off/steal each others tickets or just jump the fence to get in?

shankly

Crikey.

Like that Post Office in Dublin.

Was it that year or the other one where a load of ticketless fans (you'd think with all their wailing about 'Justice for the 96' they'd have fucking learned) tried to rip each other off/steal each others tickets or just jump the fence to get in?

2007 in Athens I've just made reference to it above.

Do you want to talk us through the double barrelled surname st john-smythe?

Always amusing when someone looks stupid when trying to be clever.

Should've used Baines instead of Barnes btw :lol:

:lol:

I should've in hindsight.

I can't get over a wallpusher of all people abusing me though, you would just know one of them would have something to say. They have the same model of beeper as Gejon when there's a gateway presented to abuse Newcastle fans.

Reminds me of someone I know :lol: getting an article published in their company newsletter, basically slagging the town of sunderland off (rat eating, ghetto, slum clearance stopped there, they should put a self-imposed exit in place to save UK etc), signing themselves Sir Marcus Broadstock.

Good work Stevie. Nice to see some good stuff in t'Telegraph for once :lol: (am I allowed to say The Telegraph in a 'northern' way?)

Just bough the Telegraph there. It's in the sports pages, looks hilarious to see by STEVE MARSHALL-BARNES in big black letters.