Valentines Day Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say, I went out with my ex last Valentines since we were newly going out and all that soppy shite. It had an upside later on in the night like.

Whoa! Did you have sexual intercourse?

Less of your shite today because I'm gorging on chocolates in depression.

;) Get a handful of chocolates and give yourself a melty wank.

Have to say, I went out with my ex last Valentines since we were newly going out and all that soppy shite. It had an upside later on in the night like.

Less of your shite today because I'm gorging on chocolates in depression.

;) Get a handful of chocolates and give yourself a melty wank.

:) Think that's known as a Turkish Delight.

;)

Cards but no pressies here too. There's a bottle of champagne left over from Christmas which I bought when it was on special offer of a tenner. Saw the same bottle in Asda yesterday nestled in amongst all the pink valentine's display and it was back up to £25.

I've spent a very lovey-dovey morning at playgroup with the Fraggle who has been lovingly feeding me Quavers ;)

Our anniversary is later this week, so luckily we can dispense with all this valentine's shit and get all of it done later in the week when prices aren't universally jacked - flowers, dinner out, chocolate, the lot. You'd go from prince to pauper at any decent restaurant in this city tonight.

I'm being dead romantic and getting a take away curry. Haven't got one for ages, any recommendations for the Tynemouth/Shields area?

Momins just off billy mill roundabout. lush!

That would be really handy for me but wasn't it in the papers regarding hygiene problems? Apologies to Momins if this is incorrect [\pleasedon'tsue].

Edit: aye, it was. Linky.

Edited by Renton

I need to buy something original, i.e not chocolate flowers alcohol etc, and it's gotta be dirt cheap as we have a budget and it's gotta be from Tescos's and I can only get it this lunchtime. I am fucked aint I?

How about the Moon on a stick? :icon_lol:

I'd have liked one of those :lol::icon_lol:

I had some gorgeous flowers and a card. I bought hubby a card and a packet of cadburys cream eggs (we agree not to spend much) as he's been on a diet, so as he loves those it was a real treat. They seem to have shrunk though :)

But what meant more to me today was I noticed that last night I must have knocked my tart burner and melted wax had spilt all over my much loved fire place and grate, I couldnt get it off. :icon_lol: When I told hubby, he said no matter I will do it tonight when I get in, it will come off :icon_lol: My hero ;)

I'm being dead romantic and getting a take away curry. Haven't got one for ages, any recommendations for the Tynemouth/Shields area?

Dine at home, Battle Hill, Wallsend. Honestly, mate, very good and I know a few others who swear by them if they fancy an Indian. It's not the closest for me but it is the best around the East end and North Tyneside that I've had.

What the fuck is a tart burner? Some kind of euphemism?

Its a pot/ornament that you put a tealight candle into and a wax tart (A small round fragranced piece of wax) in the top, the tealight candle heats the wax tart up and it melts producing the fragrance that you'd chosen ;) You can get all sorts, I love the coffee one especially. Smells like Costa coffee in here some days :)

yankee_candle_tart_burner.jpg