Jordan is a cunt

Guest Marshall-Baines

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nah you're right. People need to not click on these stories. If they keep getting hits, they'll keep printing this shit.

I'm looking at you, Catherine.

It's a great source of amusement!

Go and get a real job?

Excellent advice, I'll just go and tell her that despite all evidence to the contrary, the best way into the journalism gig is to blithely ignore everything that's gone before is to strike off on your own and something will turn up....

Or She'll do what every body else does which is do the miserable work while she continues to submit worthwhile shit until something sticks.

Ya daft Oirish, Cock End ;)

Excellent advice, I'll just go and tell her that despite all evidence to the contrary, the best way into the journalism gig is to blithely ignore everything that's gone before is to strike off on your own and something will turn up....

Or She'll do what every body else does which is do the miserable work while she continues to submit worthwhile shit until something sticks.

Ya daft Oirish, Cock End ;)

:lol:

That was admitttedly flippant; but the Daily Mail gossip column? that doesnt constitute journalism, thats looking at twitter and agency pics. And I expect the contacts made will come in handy. If you fancy a job in the press office of the Countryside Alliance or UKIP.

Do you work in the media?...in the interests of accuracy I'd like to point out am not Irish...

:lol:

That was admitttedly flippant; but the Daily Mail gossip column? that doesnt constitute journalism, thats looking at twitter and agency pics. And I expect the contacts made will come in handy. If you fancy a job in the press office of the Countryside Alliance or UKIP.

Do you work in the media?...in the interests of accuracy I'd like to point out am not Irish...

Most of her stuff comes from the contacts she already has. Could give Nicholas Witchell a go for his money in the future.

I don't work in the media, I have morals instead. I rather wish I didn't though.

She's like one of them eery japanese sex dolls that cost several grand, except her eyes are far more soulless and you'd sooner cry hump one of them before falling into her cavernous new-plastic-toy-smelling maw.

Are you using tears for lube?

• 3 weeks later...

"She said: “A medium said the man I’d marry was called Kevin. Kieran’s name is close to Kevin and it all became clear."

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the orphans all fucking wept....