Jordan is a cunt

Guest Marshall-Baines

Guest Marshall-Baines

I'm absolutely SICK of opening the paper and reading about her. She's a talentless thick noise from Brighton. It may sound sad but on occasion I used to watch Peter and Katie uncovered on Sky, when they were supposedly happily married. It was an fly on the wall documentary, and every time she was in a room with Peter she'd undermine him. To be fair he was far too soft, apart from the sex life must've been a nightmare for him. Harvey would bang his head off the wall and Peter would get the blame.

We've all known poisonous women, there's poisonous blokes everywhere too, but she is a poisonous woman. The latest crack is their daughter burned herself on some contraption on holiday with Jordan in Austria, bad burns to her back, and Peter only found out through his solicitor. When he confronted her about it "ah it's nothing really", the poor kids back is half way to being Simon Weston-esque and it's nothing, so when he very reasonably said "nothing? my kids been burned and I wasn't consulted and it's nothing?", she turned round and said I wish you'd get in your car, crash and die.

She is the ultimate bitch and the media fuel it so much. She's an uninteresting monster. People who say "she's ugly", well if you pretend you'd never heard her speak, she's still stunning looking, perfect profile, everything really, but what a cunt. Sooner she leaves the news and ends up depressed hiding from the world the better for all concerned imo.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like her trick has worked on you. All she needs is people talking about her and showing an interest in her life in order to make money. If she stops living her life like a soap opera then she loses the one thing she really needs, fame.

And as for being stunning? Ten years ago maybe, she's got a rancid duck-face now.

Edited by ewerk

;) Stevie, you have contributed to her success by watching her TV shows and giving them a ratings boost. The fact that her behaviour annoys you is evidence that you are reading about her or watching her on telly and she has built a very lucrative career off people doing this. If you don't want to hear about her, stop watching her television programmes and reading the rags that report on her.

Also, when I was a napper I saw her sex tape, and she was so naff in the sack Dane Bowers stuck his toe up her clunge because he was bored shitless. People who think she is a stunning woman are mugs, they can be manipulated into believing anything by two bags of silicone.

Guest Marshall-Baines
seriously kidda, give your head a shake!

katie-price12.jpg

She can turn oot to be fair. Anyone can pull a picture out of someone who is stunning portraying them as a minger, look at that one of Katie Perry.

Anyway lets hope she ends up bankrupt.

Guest Marshall-Baines
;) Stevie, you have contributed to her success by watching her TV shows and giving them a ratings boost. The fact that her behaviour annoys you is evidence that you are reading about her or watching her on telly and she has built a very lucrative career off people doing this. If you don't want to hear about her, stop watching her television programmes and reading the rags that report on her.

Also, when I was a napper I saw her sex tape, and she was so naff in the sack Dane Bowers stuck his toe up her clunge because he was bored shitless. People who think she is a stunning woman are mugs, they can be manipulated into believing anything by two bags of silicone.

To be fair I haven't for years, but when you buy a paper and she's on the front of it you read it don't you?

Regarding you silicone crack total bollocks. She was stunning when she was 19 or 20, before she had any surgery, in fact she was much better then than she is now, same with Nicola MacLean.

Saw some pics of her once before she has the work done and she was really smart imo. She's ruined herself but at the same time there's no way she'd be as famous without the pneumatic chebs, nose job etc. She seems to have a pathological craving for attention to the point of it being tragic. On a side note Kerry Katona is a couple of face-lifts away from looking like Joan Rivers.

To be fair I haven't for years, but when you buy a paper and she's on the front of it you read it don't you?

Regarding you silicone crack total bollocks. She was stunning when she was 19 or 20, before she had any surgery, in fact she was much better then than she is now, same with Nicola MacLean.

I use the internet to read about news so you can pick and choose what stuff you're reading that way and avoid all this crack about Z-list hate figures.

I'll take your word for it on her being stunning before she had any surgery, I can believe it because I think plastic surgery on the whole comes out looking odd. I'm not a fan of it or the 3 tonnes of makeup look. The plain FACT is though, that without those two bags of silicone smashed up into her bosom, she would not have the career she's had, that is plain FACT mate and I've not heard any fucking GEORDIE, NOT ONE, who would disagree with that.

I use the internet to read about news so you can pick and choose what stuff you're reading that way and avoid all this crack about Z-list hate figures.

I'll take your word for it on her being stunning before she had any surgery, I can believe it because I think plastic surgery on the whole comes out looking odd. I'm not a fan of it or the 3 tonnes of makeup look. The plain FACT is though, that without those two bags of silicone smashed up into her bosom, she would not have the career she's had, that is plain FACT mate and I've not heard any fucking GEORDIE, NOT ONE, who would disagree with that.

:)

Guest Marshall-Baines

:)

You gotta love a touchy OOT.

Guest Marshall-Baines
Only a matter of time before this gets greenlit:

HARVEY WALLBANGER: Fly on the wall cameras follow Jordan's eldest son as he struggles with his poor vision.

;)

Only a matter of time before this gets greenlit:

HARVEY WALLBANGER: Fly on the wall cameras follow Jordan's eldest son as he struggles with his poor vision.

;)

I'm sure I heard something about her sniffing round Amir Khan. If that's true, and Amir gets with her, then he's Britain's biggest tool. She'd use his name to get her money, probably shoot aht another brahhn baybay to flog to Hello/OK magazine, and then undermine him after a while when she gets bored of him. Honestly, anyone who would touch that cynical, manipulative, tedious, vile woman needs to get a clue. And those who'd have a relationship with that Stalin with tits needs to be sectioned.

I'm absolutely SICK of opening the paper and reading about her. She's a talentless thick noise from Brighton. It may sound sad but on occasion I used to watch Peter and Katie uncovered on Sky, when they were supposedly happily married. It was an fly on the wall documentary, and every time she was in a room with Peter she'd undermine him. To be fair he was far too soft, apart from the sex life must've been a nightmare for him. Harvey would bang his head off the wall and Peter would get the blame.

We've all known poisonous women, there's poisonous blokes everywhere too, but she is a poisonous woman. The latest crack is their daughter burned herself on some contraption on holiday with Jordan in Austria, bad burns to her back, and Peter only found out through his solicitor. When he confronted her about it "ah it's nothing really", the poor kids back is half way to being Simon Weston-esque and it's nothing, so when he very reasonably said "nothing? my kids been burned and I wasn't consulted and it's nothing?", she turned round and said I wish you'd get in your car, crash and die.

She is the ultimate bitch and the media fuel it so much. She's an uninteresting monster. People who say "she's ugly", well if you pretend you'd never heard her speak, she's still stunning looking, perfect profile, everything really, but what a cunt. Sooner she leaves the news and ends up depressed hiding from the world the better for all concerned imo.

My pal at work buys the Star, Thats the only front page she gets on now. I'm sure The Star has money invested in this woman because that is the only reason I can explain their daily Jordan headlines?

Saw some pics of her once before she has the work done and she was really smart imo. She's ruined herself but at the same time there's no way she'd be as famous without the pneumatic chebs, nose job etc. She seems to have a pathological craving for attention to the point of it being tragic. On a side note Kerry Katona is a couple of face-lifts away from looking like Joan Rivers.

I was thinking that the other day when some magazine was raving about the 'new look' Kerry. She seems to have lost a few pounds but gained ten years!!