Niall Quinn Whining about his shit fans again

Happy Face

Guest LeazesLad
Yes opinions do vary, but Sunderland aren't a bigger club than Villa, if we were we'd still have our star striker... IN MY OPINION.

People need to realise that Newcastle aren't some kind of super club, you're viewed nationwide as just another club who had a spell of challenging for the title in the mid-90's. Those days won't come back anytime soon.

I personally don't see Villa as much different from Birmingham City, a boring midlands club who lack identity or significant fanbase, there's little more to say about them other than the fact they have by far had more draws in the Premiership than any other team highlights their drearyness.

We're viewed as an interesting club with some unique about us, demonstrated by the fact we're on live TV generally more than much better sides like Tottenham and Chelsea, so as much as you'd like to think so we're a lot more than just another club. Without doubt outside London and the North West we're the only club of any interest nationally, that's where we sit - a nemesis people have tried to work out but never can.

I'd also suggest that what makes NUFC an interesting club is that it is synonymous with being a Geordie. Geordies have a huge global identity. Unlike the mackems that most people outside of football haven't even heard of. Scousers are generally associated to Liverpool and Brummies could be anything.

You know yourself when out of the country how Manu times when people hear your accent they say "howay the toon" or "shearer!". We just have a big identity. Most mackems just get classed as Geordies as to the untrained ear we sound the same.

Yes I'd agree and that's why we are "Mes que un club". Not many can say that but we can. The city, the identity, and the club are all intertwined with each other, I've always said that because it's true more so than any other in Britain I'd say.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your aunty and mother are the same person though.

How do you work that one out?

Ahh the old "Sunderland is a shithole" response.

I'm not from Sunderland marra, so I really couldn't give a fuck what you think.

I don't see what any of it has to do with football to be honest, there are plenty of scratty as fuck places in Newcastle, plenty of inbred looking smackheads aswell, I was in the Quayside on Saturday night and I've never seen so many tramps in one place. People coming up to you and asking for "a coupla quid", Jesus wept.

Unlike you however I am educated enough to know that not all of the city is like that.

Edited by Rhys1879SAFC

Quinn can moan all he wants, we're averaging 40k this season, and in an area massively hit by the recession and struggling like mad for money, that is a superb average attendance and any club in the country would be proud of it.

And we aren't missing "10,000 fans", I have no idea where he plucked that figure from.

I love Quinny but the man is horribly wrong on this and it's not exactly giving the club a good reputation in the press.

I don't see what any of it has to do with football to be honest, there are plenty of scratty as fuck places in Newcastle, plenty of inbred looking smackheads aswell, I was in the Quayside on Saturday night and I've never seen so many tramps in one place. People coming up to you and asking for "a coupla quid", Jesus wept.

Unlike you however I am educated enough to know that not all of the city is like that.

You quote it as if I said it :lol: What's any of that you've just blurted out got to do with your Dad sleeping with his sister, wankmuffin?

I was in the Quayside on Saturday night and I've never seen so many tramps in one place. People coming up to you and asking for "a coupla quid", Jesus wept.

Great made up story. :lol:

I was driving through sunderland's twisted one way system the other day and I saw a paedophile from the Klan brazenly selling drugs to an obese rapist while their wives were happy slapping the packs of feral kids, these were the few "people" who weren't anally raping the rabid dogs prowling the dystopian streets for Sunny D and ready meals.

True story :lol:

Whilst you may well have been at the Quayside on Saturday night the rest of your ditty is pure shite; either that or you must never have gone to a Scumberland home game in your life. After all the S o Shite has about 38k tramps in it, mind you Quinny wants more. Perhaps he should start selling glue instead of Bovril, bet that gets them in.

Guest LeazesLad
I was in the Quayside on Saturday night and I've never seen so many tramps in one place. People coming up to you and asking for "a coupla quid", Jesus wept.

I was about 18 when I first went to the Quayside, so best part of 14 years of going down there, although I hardly ever drink there now when I can help it, and NOT ONCE has anyone ever asked me for a "coupla quid". Bigg Market aye, "lendsih shnout wor kid" aye, but nar just pipe down Rhys. I don't know why people make lies like that up? Lack of self esteem?

Quinn can moan all he wants, we're averaging 40k this season, and in an area massively hit by the recession and struggling like mad for money, that is a superb average attendance and any club in the country would be proud of it.

And we aren't missing "10,000 fans", I have no idea where he plucked that figure from.

I love Quinny but the man is horribly wrong on this and it's not exactly giving the club a good reputation in the press.

You've got an average of 39k this season 35k in all competitions. I know I'd be gutted if our crowds dropped to that, even in the championship our average was over 43k.

Edited by Nobby

I was out drinking in London and som homeless guy asked me for a few quid.

So that means everyone in London is a scabby wanker.

Quinn was moaning more about the fact people will sit in a pub (in Sunderland) watching the footy drinking and eating £40 worth. When a ticket to an A game is £35. Then them same fans claim they are sunderland till they die.

I moved away for work and still travel up to as many games as possible, normally around 10 home games (costing £100 a time with travel and ticket) and I get to most away games (a bit cheaper but still around £60) If I can't make it to the games I'll be more than happy to pay £2 to watch it online. If Quinn has a drama with that he can send a helicopter to collect me if he wants

Gerrin! Love owt like this me

GERLD

Typical skunk behaviour

This just proves there inbred scum1!!!111oneoneeleven

etc...

You quote it as if I said it :lol: What's any of that you've just blurted out got to do with your Dad sleeping with his sister, wankmuffin?

Sigh, what poor bait.

Atleast a lot of people on here can have some sort of debate, you however come out with shit insults. Get a fucking life you spastic.

I can assure you it is the truth, and there are other examples of mongs acting like fucking Barbarians in Newcastle. Some poor bastard had 6 people setting about him outside of Bar 38, hopefully he was a Mag that was getting the shit kicked out of him though.