well i am leaving this forum

paulwynuk42NUFC

Paul Wyn should we get him back?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hello there again one and all.

Eventually managed to sort my phone out to connect to TT, so back in business. Unlike our friend Paul Wyn.

There's 44 pages of Wyngate, of which I've not viewed all of it but here is my take on the mess.

He, as I'm sure you're aware called Routledge some 'bad tings' and his comments about John Higgins dad were distasteful, to say the least.

I asked him if he'd apologised to Rout for his remarks and he said 'fuck off you 'swyne', you're not my mother and I'm not apologising' .. I said 'Then I'll not apologise for calling you a racist mong' .. To which I got the finest piece of scum I've ever seen; 'You'll apologise when I rape your wife and kid'.

He deleted the most offensive 'tweet' a while later.

Basically, he's a sad, fat idiot who has no life skills. We should pity him. Whilst holding some specially reserved hatred towards the creation he has become.

Anyway, champion to be back on here. Missed yous all like a hole in the heed. I'm sure you'll all echo my sentiments.

Wyn is I.P banned therefore cannot access the site at all.

I thought there were loads of programs out there that hide your ip.

To an extent but not to that extent. If you're I.P banned you don't come back. Bear in mind Wyn is pretty much the only person we've ever I.P banned rather than a regular ban.

During a time of repetition, constant fear of loss and almost constant volleys of arguments back and forth between a multitude of users* on Toontastic - DEADMAN is probably one of my favourite posters :icon_lol:

*Yes I too have been ensnared.

To an extent but not to that extent. If you're I.P banned you don't come back. Bear in mind Wyn is pretty much the only person we've ever I.P banned rather than a regular ban.

You're blagging that like Tom :icon_lol: If you hide your IP how is your system going to pick up on the fact it's your pc. It's evident Winny is a boff with pc's he knows how to make websites and what not, and no doubt has been ducking and diving the OB on the net for years with those various rings knocking about. Read geordieboy80's posts, EXACTLY the same style, why would you sign up to comment on the things he has?

You're blagging that like Tom :lol: If you hide your IP how is your system going to pick up on the fact it's your pc. It's evident Winny is a boff with pc's he knows how to make websites and what not, and no doubt has been ducking and diving the OB on the net for years with those various rings knocking about. Read geordieboy80's posts, EXACTLY the same style, why would you sign up to comment on the things he has?

i am not this paul wyn thankyou very much, i run my own toon site of which this paul wyn has joined and one of your members from here has decide to join and post to warn us about him, the thing is neither party is willing to speak up and prove what is going

You're blagging that like Tom :lol: If you hide your IP how is your system going to pick up on the fact it's your pc. It's evident Winny is a boff with pc's he knows how to make websites and what not, and no doubt has been ducking and diving the OB on the net for years with those various rings knocking about. Read geordieboy80's posts, EXACTLY the same style, why would you sign up to comment on the things he has?

i am not this paul wyn thankyou very much, i run my own toon site of which this paul wyn has joined and one of your members from here has decide to join and post to warn us about him, the thing is neither party is willing to speak up and prove what is going

I mentioned to you last night on twitter that the most offending post had been removed. You're saying 'neither party is willing to speak up to prove what is going', but I've already referred you to @PaulWyn42Nufc account and you've seen it for yourself.

Not the ones about raping my family, but about John Higgins dad, Wayne Routledge etc etc.

I'd honestly recommend being your own man and making your own decision based on what you can see and what dozens of people have seen. It's as simple as that to be honest. Read what he's said and decide whether you feel that's appropriate behaviour and someone who you want connected with your website.

The way it stands at the moment is: 'You say Talk of the Toon, you hear Paul Wyn'.

I mentioned to you last night on twitter that the most offending post had been removed. You're saying 'neither party is willing to speak up to prove what is going', but I've already referred you to @PaulWyn42Nufc account and you've seen it for yourself.

Not the ones about raping my family, but about John Higgins dad, Wayne Routledge etc etc.

I'd honestly recommend being your own man and making your own decision based on what you can see and what dozens of people have seen. It's as simple as that to be honest. Read what he's said and decide whether you feel that's appropriate behaviour and someone who you want connected with your website.

The way it stands at the moment is: 'You say Talk of the Toon, you hear Paul Wyn'.

yeah you have a point and i have read somethings that have made me think twice about him, but if someone comes on your board and just says this person is bad get him banned then you want some sort of proof to back it up, i have been thinking about him being on my board and how it is probably affecting it and to be honest since he won't come clean about anything as i've messaged him on twitter and had no response i think i will have to ban him

yeah you have a point and i have read somethings that have made me think twice about him, but if someone comes on your board and just says this person is bad get him banned then you want some sort of proof to back it up, i have been thinking about him being on my board and how it is probably affecting it and to be honest since he won't come clean about anything as i've messaged him on twitter and had no response i think i will have to ban him

He's been replying to people on twitter saying he's never heard of me or spoken to me, again, this is a total lie. It's there in black and white. He won't reply when presented with the infamous, Rafa Benitez 'facts'.

He craves attention and he's stolen too much of mine already.

Welcome to this board anyway, mate.

He's been replying to people on twitter saying he's never heard of me or spoken to me, again, this is a total lie. It's there in black and white. He won't reply when presented with the infamous, Rafa Benitez 'facts'.

He craves attention and he's stolen too much of mine already.

Welcome to this board anyway, mate.

well i'll give him a couple of hours to respond and if he don't he's gone, i'm sorry if i caused any problems when i registered here and posted about my board as this seems to have brought up things, thanks for the welcome :icon_lol:

Edited by Geordieboy80