New Kits 2011/12

Tooj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

image_3820_1.jpg

That's the last foreign team's shirt I bought. Long sleeves as well for that proper Italian deep-lying playmaker look.

Nice :up:

I've got a couple of Milan shirts, I've been wanting this years but at the same time I've avoided it because I know all the cool as fuck numbers/patches you can get over there aren't available here. :lol:

Like so...

ac-milan-11-home-mwf-close_1_1.jpg

Been trying to get this for a while now.

juventus-for-sale-vintage-football-shirt-1988-1989-s_9957_1.jpg

Kappa re-released it a few years ago but it looks they didn't do many. :( It's from 1988 I think.

http://www.classicfo...-shirt-l-1.html

£119 for a large shirt?

No thanks. I've looked at that site already but they take your eyes out. Fancied a new one that they re-released in a medium. No luck though.

Nah.

Certainly not at £40 either. Fancy the proper one. I got the strip on a trip to Italy in 1987 when I was a teenager and there wasn't many if any about in Newcastle at the time. (Monument Intersports etc never stocked much continental gear at the time!). Playing World Cup on the Fosse field wearing it with a tan and my silky midfield skills, I was the envy of Walkergate. Cool as fuck. ;)

Haha!

That's probably the cheapest you are going to get it at any rate! The first link is a genuine article anyway they tend to go for a fortune!

image_3820_1.jpg

That's the last foreign team's shirt I bought. Long sleeves as well for that proper Italian deep-lying playmaker look.

Got this shirt with Kaka 22 on it

totally fucking mint

Ha, likewise. What a team they had then btw. Class

Seedorf / Pirlo / Gattuso with Kaka in front was god like

I also have that white Milan one Sentimental posted with Scheva 7

fair to say I went through a Milan phase in my late teens ;)