Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a point. Pardew would be under more pressure if kinnear wasn't here. He'll probably get an easier ride as we're terrified by the prospect of kinnear replacing him

I think he's under more pressure with Kinnear no doubt telling tales to Mike behind his back. Sacked before Christmas iyam.

I don't think he'll last until Xmas, Pardew will only take so much from Kinnear. Even he has some dignity.

So you're looking forward to "Kinnear 2: The Return of the King" then CT? :lol: ...the whole regime aren't fit for purpose and you're saying that if Pardew isnt capable of getting the best out of players he has little say in choosing then his failure is his own fault, with no blame attached to anything else?...

Edited by PaddockLad

So you're looking forward to "Kinnear 2: The Return of the King" then CT? :lol: ...the whole regime aren't fit for purpose and you're saying that if Pardew isnt capable of getting the best out of players he has little say in choosing then his failure is his own fault, with no blame attached to anything else?...

No, Im saying its probably going to be a better squad than when he secured 5th spot and should he not be able to get a top ten finish out of them then that's down to him.

He came into this job knowing the regime and set up with regard to player recruitment so there's nothing to moan about there.

No, Im saying its probably going to be a better squad than when he secured 5th spot and should he not be able to get a top ten finish out of them then that's down to him.

He came into this job knowing the regime and set up with regard to player recruitment so there's nothing to moan about there.

Honestly, I dont know what to say..even after the appointment of Kinnear you still wont accept what the real problem at the club is...well, on here anyway ;)

Honestly, I dont know what to say..even after the appointment of Kinnear you still wont accept what the real problem at the club is...well, on here anyway ;)

I understand your Ashley regime point very well, I just don't think that every discussion about the club has to be dragged back to that. (Which you do like to do).

I understand your Ashley regime point very well, I just don't think that every discussion about the club has to be dragged back to that. (Which you do like to do).

Only with you though....because you keep singling Pardew when he quite patently is only a sympton, not the cause. So I guess we're similar in that regard, only I can recognise where the real problem lays and you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout "LALALAALA I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!"

You want a better coach, so do I tbh..... Ashley wont pay for one though, that is the fundamental problem. And his alternative to Pardew is a horror show.But you keep poking Pardew with a stick, I just dont get anyone singling out Pardew. Its either the words of of simpleton or a wind up.

Only with you though....because you keep singling Pardew when he quite patently is only a sympton, not the cause. So I guess we're similar in that regard, only I can recognise where the real problem lays and you just stick your fingers in your ears and shout "LALALAALA I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!"

You want a better coach, so do I tbh..... Ashley wont pay for one though, that is the fundamental problem. And his alternative to Pardew is a horror show.But you keep poking Pardew with a stick, I just dont get anyone singling out Pardew. Its either the words of of simpleton or a wind up.

See, you're doing it again.

Whether I want a better coach or not has nothing to do with the discussion a few posts back, which is how Pardew will perform next season.

The facts are simple.

If we get a couple of strikers then Pardew will have a squad better than the one that finished 5th and certainly capable of finishing in the top 10.

If he picks out of form players from that squad or plays set pieces that don't work or instructs the players to play over defensive football, then that is down to him, not Ashley.

It's quite normal to have these micro discussions.

Pardew is in a great position now though, this massively takes the pressure off him as everyone will put the blame at Kinnear and Ashley. If I was Pardew I would just start gathering my evidence for constructive dismissal and relax.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

When CT makes a post.

He does it in separate sentences.

It looks quite strange.

The points are short and simple.

Like him.