Newcastle United 4-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty desparate like isnt it? I dont think we'll go down but its far from impossible. Beating wolves would make things look a whole lot more comfortable. It's also exactly the type of game we trip up on...

i'm worried about this game. lose it and heads could go down and we could be right in the shit. win it and we're almost safe. it's your bog standard 6 pointer.

Very nervous/excited/shitscared about this match ... haven't felt this way since the likes of us paying against Hull, Fulham, Smoggies and the like in our relegation season. I'm not gonna be able to watch it all on the TV as I have to pick up someone from the airport. Nevertheless, I will be glued to World Service's radio coverage of it.

I'm not excited at all. I'm dreading it.

In fact - call me a bad fan if you want - I'm kind of hoping I'm working during the day just so I can have my mind on something else.

The 2 week break hasn't helped calm my nerves.

See...this is my point about you man.

Dreading it. If every fan was of the same ilk as you the ground would be fuckin awful on a match day. Actually its gettin that way anyway.

If the players went out with your mindset then we'd lose every week.

This is a challenge, one which the players will stand up to the same way we did against west ham and birmingham away. They will fight and we will win.

Be fuckin positive you drab excuse of a toon fan.

Anyone else hate Wolves? I've hated them since the above game. New Years Day. 4-1 home loss, nee buses and the three of us had to walk yem 5 mile afterwards in the dark.

Since then I've always found their fans to be absolute arseholes. Geordies are a class above all brummies including these on so many levels such common as fuck tramps who still think it's 1982 with their pathetic firm. Last time they came here they went smashing bars up down Whitley Bay and got battered to fuck off the locals. Good. So beware people who haven't seen these tossers, they are total mugs.

Anyone else hate Wolves? I've hated them since the above game. New Years Day. 4-1 home loss, nee buses and the three of us had to walk yem 5 mile afterwards in the dark.

Since then I've always found their fans to be absolute arseholes. Geordies are a class above all brummies including these on so many levels such common as fuck tramps who still think it's 1982 with their pathetic firm. Last time they came here they went smashing bars up down Whitley Bay and got battered to fuck off the locals. Good. So beware people who haven't seen these tossers, they are total mugs.

I'm coming up with my Wolves mate for the game. He actually hates Wolverhampton whenever he goes back. Says it all really.

Be fuckin positive you drab excuse of a toon fan.

Being honest and realistic tbh.

I'm sure I'll watch it, just exaggerating.

No its pessimistic and negative as fuck. It doesnt do any good.

Positivity breeds positivity

3:0 :lol: