LeazesMag on Carroll

Find it hard to believe that people would not take him and accept he is better than Ameobi and Carroll or getting Harewood on loan again.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=706791

Thinks Beckford is a better player.

Lovin' his sig at the minute too, where he fails to comprehend the relatively small time frame from me turning 18 to Shepherd AND THA MOTHERFUCKIN Halls selling the club, and the reasons for my actions :nufc:

Btw, I don't irrationally hate Shepherd, he is infinity more likeable than you.

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think perhaps you look more foolish, for starting this thread, than you were hoping LM would look for making a comment a year and half ago comparing two developing players.

Sometimes I wonder if I would realise people like you are fuckwits more quickly in person than over the internet. I imagine you look like a fuckwit so it would be a close run thing I'm betting.

Find it hard to believe that people would not take him and accept he is better than Ameobi and Carroll or getting Harewood on loan again.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=706791

Thinks Beckford is a better player.

Lovin' his sig at the minute too, where he fails to comprehend the relatively small time frame from me turning 18 to Shepherd AND THA MOTHERFUCKIN Halls selling the club, and the reasons for my actions :nufc:

Btw, I don't irrationally hate Shepherd, he is infinity more likeable than you.

i thought you had him on ignore.

look, leazesmag is a tedious old stuck record. but he's not going to change and he's going to keep on posting on here as long as the likes of you keep giving him the ammo. he loves nothing more than to go over the same old tired arguments in every thread, no matter what the topic so why not put him back on ignore?

Telling me' a thread has "failed" :nufc: I thought I'd made it clear that I don't give a fuck what most of you think. Especially the boring no-lives that choose to jump in with the insults, this toonotl guy whatever he's called, do me a favour love :crylaughin: regarding ignoring him, I was but he was still obsessing over me in almost every post. If nowt is going to be done about it I'll just keep it up. I've shown willing to fuck him off and he referred to me in every post nearly when I did. He's clearly the problem. Don't get rid of him, but don't expect me not to defend myself either

As long as he doesn't reply in it, I'm perfectly satisfied with the thread dickdiggers!

You made the thread for him to bite, which he hasn't, so you failed. End of.

In the rap world, he's choked making this the complete opposite of

a fail

As long as he doesn't reply in it, I'm perfectly satisfied with the thread dickdiggers!

a fail

It's not the rap world. But in the real world, it is a fail, as you made this for him to bite back at you, which he hasn't, otherwise why would you make a thread about this topic?

a fail

It's not the rap world. But in the real world, it is a fail, as you made this for him to bite back at you, which he hasn't, otherwise why would you make a thread about this topic?

Actually I made it asking for a response, not a bite. So fuck off?

:nufc:

WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we sold a player that I think is worse than Beckford for £35m WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:crylaughin:

"Any stick to beat him with"

"You really couldn't make this up"