Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If McLoven was able to score a goal in the same fixture in our relegation season, it just shows that the Man U animal can bleed. And if something bleeds, it can be killed!

I think a draw would be difficult to achieve, but can be done. The Gunners' draw against the fucking awful team known as Liverpool has opened such a wide gap at the top that the Man U squad may feel they can rest a little more than they have. <_<

Arsenal failing to win certainly won't hurt our chances here. Tiote and Shola back into the side will also be good. Guthrie might be a little more effective alongside Tiote in the middle.

We've got to hope that they are off song and play within themselves, the problem is that Ferguson takes our fixture super serious.

Get Giggs sent off and kick the shit out of Carrick / play on his nerves from the mistake in the semi. Not sure what Pardew's banter was about Rooney and 'layers' but if we can make him drop deep to get the ball and bully Hernandez, there might be a result in it for us.

Be typical of the daft season to secure our status against this lot.

lets go for it!

kick the bastards right off the pitch and screw up their chances in every competition

Fuck them, why do you care about them, win for us no cunt else.

dcexqp.jpg

If he scores tonight, it's cos of me, I've told him to shoot, and I bet he has at least one shot.

Hope we don't go out there to kick them. Obviously don't take a step backwards, but no intentional fouls. Could easily make us pay from set pieces for one. On our pitch no reason we can't take our game to them a bit without overcommitting forward and giving them space. They'll win this game 6 times out of 10, we'd nab one and the others would be draws. Here's hoping for a one in ten performance. I always look forward to us playing them despite our poor results against them of late. You know Ferguson takes us seriously and that means that any result that we do get is that much more meaningful.

Rooney normally plays well against us, odious troll faced ginger that he is. Coloccini and Willo have got a job between them to look after him. Putting Enrique on the Wayne might be an option, though with Nani and Giggs they have some more than decent widemen as well.

Will have to controll the midfield in order to gain anything from this one. Chelsea got completely overrun in their CL first leg.

Not that I fancy us to win this one... ManUre tend to bounce back after such a disappointing game.

2-1 win for the toon. Remember what I said about the Sunderland game ( 6-1 ) if the crowd get pissed before the game we'll win. The atmosphere can always swing this type of game. We need Barton to step up, and Guthrie to do a line or something before the game, that extra confidence would do him the world of good, cos that's probably his biggest failing imo. Worth remembering, Man Utd have failed to win 11 of 16 aways, so it's far from an impossible task this the neet, they don't have Ronaldo anymore.

Edited by McFaul

Newcastle made it five in thrilling fashion. Albert, gliding through United's half like an admiral leading his fleet, climaxed his progress with the deftest of left-footed chips over Schmeichel from 25 yards. The partying and the statistic-swapping began. But anyone who knows the champions and their manager will appreciate that they will swiftly be back.

<_<

Newcastle looking for a 5th with Philip Albeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert! Oh absolutely glorious!

Jonas to make his 100th appearance for the club.

1st and 100th both against Mancheter United. Hopefully an equally impressive performance from him in this game.

Some good Owen songs knocking about:

Owen, he wanks his horse you know, he wanks his horse you know - some kid

Oh Owen is a wanker, he wears a wankers hat, we said we'll pay 100 grand he said am having that, all he cares abouts his horses,he's always at Haydock, and after 4 years at the toon he was a greedy cock!! - me

He'll shoot, he'll miss, he took the fucking piss Micky O Micky O - Peasepud

anymore....

Some good Owen songs knocking about:

Owen, he wanks his horse you know, he wanks his horse you know - some kid

Oh Owen is a wanker, he wears a wankers hat, we said we'll pay 100 grand he said am having that, all he cares abouts his horses,he's always at Haydock, and after 4 years at the toon he was a greedy cock!! - me

He'll shoot, he'll miss, he took the fucking piss Micky O Micky O - Peasepud

anymore....

Michael Owen is a tampon, is a tampon.

Michael Owen is a tampon, is a tampon.

He's in for a week, out for a month.

Michael Owen, your a fucking tampon!