Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the pressure VDS still hasnt had to make a worthwhile save while Krul has made at least one (Hernandez). Not sure if he saved Rooney's 1-on-1 as my stream cut out. I think he did though.

Check your pm's mate

Cheers dude. Good one. Commentary is in English as well.

All i've done is cuss at Sam Allardyce all fucking match. Who is Williams? Can you not pronounce Gutierrez? And his chat is so smelly that even a fart would keel over.

Was going on about Cudiccini at one point. Culucinni or something. "Nice to see Enrique, a player i brought to the club, doing so well".

Should be ahead, lack of top quality up front showing because the strikers have played alright, just not really composed themselves. Jonas should have come inside a bit and gone far post instead of belting it near post. Not the best chance but probably the one we should have scored from.

Despite the pressure VDS still hasnt had to make a worthwhile save while Krul has made at least one (Hernandez). Not sure if he saved Rooney's 1-on-1 as my stream cut out. I think he did though.

Check your pm's mate

Could you pass that along to me as well? Cheers

All i've done is cuss at Sam Allardyce all fucking match. Who is Williams? Can you not pronounce Gutierrez? And his chat is so smelly that even a fart would keel over.

Was going on about Cudiccini at one point. Culucinni or something. "Nice to see Enrique, a player i brought to the club, doing so well".

Should be ahead, lack of top quality up front showing because the strikers have played alright, just not really composed themselves. Jonas should have come inside a bit and gone far post instead of belting it near post. Not the best chance but probably the one we should have scored from.

Yeah just belted it when a moments thought was needed.

Fook, should have been a penalty that, Anderson clipped Lovely-hands a treat. Ameobi's fault the ref missed it, too much dicking around on the deck.