Newcastle United v Manchester United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end that's a good point.

We should have had a penalty though, both of their shouts were nonsense.

I didn't like the way we played like school-boys in the second half, sending the ball forwards whenever we got it. Just meant that they had a mountain of possession.

great result. we're safe now i reckon. i fancied we'd do well tonight. hung on second half a bit but thought on the first half we deserved a point.

that was never a pen at the end either. not in a million years. no doubt the man u wankathon will continue and it will turn into the 'big talking point'.

i reckon this is the worst man u side to win the title in years. really average by their standards. shows that the standard in this year' premiership has been generally not that great.

Fat sam saw the touch by Simpson but not the one by Anderson surprise surprise you fat bastard

Hardly a surprise though, the bloke knows as much about football and decent play as my cat does about nuclear physics, fucking useless fat wanker (Sam, not my cat <_< )

Fat sam saw the touch by Simpson but not the one by Anderson surprise surprise you fat bastard

Hardly a surprise though, the bloke knows as much about football and decent play as my cat does about nuclear physics, fucking useless fat wanker (Sam, not my cat <_< )

:D

well i have to say i was impressed with our players tonight they did really well to hold of united so well done least we got a point its better than loosing