Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

It's time to face up to the fact that this kid might be an even bigger arsehole than Alan Pardew.

Aim lower. Pardew is a colostomy bag flavoured mouthwash compared to Ben Arfa.

HBA is not even as big an arsehole as Souness, you remember Souness don't you? 

ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION.

• 3 months later...

"Too many standards, too many issues. If you are not of the mould, you’re rejected. Everything is stereotyped."

"Many coaches are convinced to invent football on the pretext that they are looking for and find the system to block the opponent. With them there is no more pleasure."

"I like the South Americans: Bielsa, Sampaoli. There is a lot of rigour, a lot of work but they leave the possibility of instantaneity."

"But this is not in the essence of football, with Mourinho and Simeone."

"It is the antithesis of Johan Cruyff and his freedom – with them there is no longer room for pleasure."

"There is no more spectacle, to the point that football interests me much less."

"I do not find pleasure watching matches. Even in Ligue 1, we kill football."

"Cristiano Ronaldo, he does not give me any emotion – he is predictable."

:wub:

Can't really argue that when Hatembomb got the ball at his feet for us you had a wee thought of "go ahead lad...it's only three defenders no bother!"

Aye, he's spot on about C. Ronaldo as well ;)

Ronaldo has changed so much as a player like, he's just brilliantly functional now. Liking HBA's comments, shows passion for the game and an innate understanding and intelligence about how the fucker should be played. I still like Rafas 2 in front of the back four at home though ;)

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, Alex said:

I've still not got my head round what that actually entails like :lol:

...or why you'd bother in the first place. seems a highly extravagant waste of champagne that would be better off going down the other end and i don't imagine it's any more effective at cleansing the colon, if that's your thing. 

17 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

...or why you'd bother in the first place. seems a highly extravagant waste of champagne that would be better off going down the other end and i don't imagine it's any more effective at cleansing the colon, if that's your thing. 

Just reminded me of when Johnny Knoxville goes for the colonic irrigation, dressed as Santa (possibly on Xmas Day, because you probably can in California). As you do.