Osama Bin Laden

Jimbo

Quite staggering that the Americans seem to have had so many problems getting the Bin Laden story straight....

To think this country would be capable of covering up Roswell / UFO's is breathtaking. :(

At least they had the balls to go in and do the job. I can think of a lot of countries that don't.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite staggering that the Americans seem to have had so many problems getting the Bin Laden story straight....

To think this country would be capable of covering up Roswell / UFO's is breathtaking. :(

At least they had the balls to go in and do the job. I can think of a lot of countries that don't.

I heard Lichtenstein and St. Kitts bottled it.

Wimps

There is evidence of a collapse of morale from Afghanistan. Pajhwok News Agency is reporting that in the wake of the death of Usama bin Laden at the hands of US Navy SEALs, Taliban guerrillas in the northeastern Afghan province of Qunduz are fleeing the province. It appears that the Taliban were still linked to, and perhaps taking direction from, al-Qaeda, more than most analysts had suspected. It also appears that Bin Laden had more of an operational, strategizing role than we had thought. If it is true that radicals are fleeing Qunduz, and indeed other provinces as well, and heading for safe havens in places like North Waziristan in Pakistan’s lawless tribal belt, it is likely primarily because they had direct contact with Usama Bin Laden and now fear that information about them is in American hands, since the SEALS captured his hard drives and thumb drives.

cue muslims and do-gooders chanting "death to the infidels" on the streets of New York at the US troops when they return home.

cue muslims and do-gooders chanting "death to the infidels" on the streets of New York at the US troops when they return home.

the Economist reckoned he's responsible $ 1 trillion in wasted expenditure plus god knows how many deaths

Al Qaeda have confirmed he's deed. :(

Only took them a week. What they been doing? Waiting on return calls from every wife?

...and these are the slick operation we're all supposed to be worried about taking over the world.

It's a good job they're not slick. It's well known that, in the case of most suicide bombers, they tend to be of below-average intelligence. Chris Morris does a good take on that in Four Lions.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• 1 month later...
In the last fortnight both of the terrorists tipped to replace Osama bin laden have come a cropper!

Anyone else think Mr. Bin Laden is not at the bottom of the sea but is instead a guest of Jack Baur. :lol:

Or his laptop could have had a few clues.

In the last fortnight both of the terrorists tipped to replace Osama bin laden have come a cropper!

Anyone else think Mr. Bin Laden is not at the bottom of the sea but is instead a guest of Jack Baur. :lol:

he's living in a B and B in Whitley Bay, claiming benefits, and was in the back seat of your taxi last night, with the approval of Rob W

Anyone else think Mr. Bin Laden is not at the bottom of the sea but is instead a guest of Jack Baur. :icon_lol:

Or his laptop could have had a few clues.

Thats what they want you to believe :lol:

Stuck in remote underground CIA prison with Purple Aki.

he's living in a B and B in Whitley Bay, claiming benefits, and was in the back seat of your taxi last night, with the approval of Rob W

indeed - I am a close personal friend -he's very much maligned and misunderstood

indeed - I am a close personal friend -he's very much maligned and misunderstood

Extraordinary fella.

Extraordinary fella.

damn you and your faster lyrical prose :icon_lol:

Anyone else think Mr. Bin Laden is not at the bottom of the sea but is instead a guest of Jack Baur. ;)

a "boatmate" of you in your muslim submarine was he ?