Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

He's been in it more than any other character! Mind you I'm more than happy to see any scene with him and Bronn or now him and Oberyn Martell as long as they last.

I really enjoy the Arya and Hound scenes too but I think that most people watching it will be thinking how cool Arya is becoming rather than getting the sense of how sad it is that this little girl is becoming a murderer like you get from the books.

still not enough. he's the best character, involved in the best of the many plot lines.

i love the show but it's frustrating sometimes - the many factions there are to the narrative. sometimes the most intriguing part of the story only gets 10 minutes in an episode and we spend the rest of the hour fannying around with the mother of dragons or the nights watch getting up to nothing of much interest.

Gemmill will be along any minute to insult you all. I pushed a few lasses up the moon door, but never out of one. Great scene.

I rolled my 20 sided dice and it told me... No Insults today, Dungeon Master!

definitely a games workshop geek in a past life :lol:

he's got the ginger hair - did he also have the matching metallica t shirt with adolescent acne and body odour?

:lol: She still watches it, man. I cried off during season 2 cos it's frankly a load of cobblers.

There's tits all over the internet though, if you're waiting a week for the promise of the odd stray nipple, you're doing it wrong!

Class by littlefinger.

I guess they're going to do the coming big event in episode 9, looking forward to seeing how they do it.

Depends which of the big events you mean. Apparently episode 9 is all set at the wall. Episode 8 (not on for two weeks because of Memorial Day) looks like it has the trial by combat.

Episode 10 should therefore have some bigger events than any of the previous season finale's.

someone whose read the books can answer this one hopefully

in the books apparently this happened

is this not the bit in the tv show the other week when a lad appeared with bones in a sack that he said was a goat the dragon had eaten and she gives him 3times what it's value was as an apology?

are they just ignoring stuff now?

In the book it briefly mentions that it's not the first time the dragons have attacked livestock so when the kids bones turn up, Daenerys initially is going to pay off the farmer, then is appalled when she realises the dragon has devoured a child

I saw it mentioned the other day that the dragons may not have done what it has been assumed they have done and it's all part of a plan to get them out of the way.

I can't remember exactly how it plays when the bones are brought before her in the book though.

I've no idea how to do a spoiler (I can't even get the bold to work on this computer tbh) so I'm trying to be as vague as possible there.

I saw it mentioned the other day that the dragons may not have done what it has been assumed they have done and it's all part of a plan to get them out of the way.

I can't remember exactly how it plays when the bones are brought before her in the book though.

I've no idea how to do a spoiler (I can't even get the bold to work on this computer tbh) so I'm trying to be as vague as possible there.

just put "spoiler" in square brackets at the beginning of the spoiler and "/spoiler" at the end, again in square brackets.

Edited by The Fish

aye but in the tv show is that what it's fobbed this off with because the bit i read when i looked it up was pretty much a like for like scenario except it was a goat and obviously the outcome

Nah, they'll need that scene to

(the kids bones)

happen because that

leads to 2 of the dragons being locked up, the fighting pits reopening, the dragons destroying the city, then finally Daenarys buggering off with the big black dragon for a bit.

Aye that's the bit I read fish and I thought "errr didnt really make a big deal outta that"

Right so I thought, "Well, they'll deliberately have another scene that's very, very similar, but this time it's not goat bones, it's children's bones." Then the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the dragon lock up and so on and so forth.

why bother though other than it's another scene that really doesn't matter, might have well just got her to break out the girls again

It's just a story telling device, isn't it. People who've not read the book will have see the scene and think

"Oh, it's another farmer with his dead goats, boring... OHMIGOSH ITS A CHILD!"

it'll get a bigger pop, same as the Red Wedding, they upped the drama by

having Rob's wife be preggo

Oh that isn't to say I wouldn't appreciate more time with the girls.

Edited by The Fish

You know she has a non-nudity clause in her contract now right?

No. I did not.

Fuck.

I need to rethink some stuff...

I think the scene with the bones sets up the next scene you guys are talking about well. I've heard a few people complain about it because they think it's replacing what's supposed to come but I agree with Fish's take.

they also need to have the dragons locked up so that they do the bit where Quentyn Martell is killed. Assuming they don't cut that character completely which isn't something that I think is impossible