Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

:lol: What a disgrace that picture is man, the hair on him. I'm glad it says it's a sample of his chaos army in the top corner, as it's more of a rabble than an army.

• 2 weeks later...

Then shut the fuck up.

It's on tonight for us normal folk.

Sorry :lol:

Twitter went a bit crazy last night so I assumed it had aired for you lot too. Guess that was just in the States then :P

:lol: I'm a fixture in this thread, and y'all all best all get used to it.

Is it still to complicated for you?

Stick to Made in Chelsea and Gogglebox mate, it's more your speed.

Edited by The Fish

Haven't read any of the books, but saw the titles of them all and the unreleased ones recently and guessing from that - so don't read if you haven't read the suggestive titles...

It looks like before the white walkers come Khaleesi's gonna get her's in book 5, which frankly can't happen soon enough. The most important thing that's happened in her plotline in ages and even that scene was wooden and dull. Hope/expect it to come back to haunt her.

And as grateful as I am that the hollyoaks girl's scene happened, I would really rather they didn't waste another second of screentime on that romance. Give the interesting characters with decent dialogue more room to breathe.

Don't think Sansa's going to make it out of the series alive nor any of the Lannisters (a bold prediction considering the body count already, I know) bar possibly the new young king if he makes a deal/peace with the dragon lady/peace with eeeeveryone when the white walkers come.

And please don't any book readers confirm or deny any of that.

Oh and I predict...

The whole shebang to end with a few current characters surviving but the overall impression given that they've merely survived, and the bloody fight for the throne will continue until the next winter in however many years (was 1000 mentioned?) when they'll have to fight the zombies all over again. Will find this post in 5-6 years and give/deny myself a cookie based on the outcome.

My lass put this on last night (because I gave her permission to, because I was falling sleep). I woke up for the final scene - I don't mind violence in TV, but that was absolutely fucking ridiculous.