Game of Thrones - *SPOILER ALERT*

Tooj

Rob Stark. He's one of the identical looking young scraggy haired bearded blokes, of which there are 3 or 4. That is as close a description i can give of him.

You need to have read the books to enjoy this thing imo.

I've not read them but the missus has...she's like GoT-ipedia :)

Scott I think you're a bit simple.

Looks like Iceland? North of the Wall. (Jon Snow, the fit lass who wears loads of clothes, the fat lad and the Zombies

Looks like Yorkshire in the winter? The North (The cripple, the kid from Love Actually and the bong eyed lass)

Looks like generic woody place? The bit between the North and the Kings Landing. (Arya Stark, the big ugly bird, Jaime Lannister and pretty much all the other characters)

Sunny? Kings Landing (the capital). King Cuntybollocks, his unfeasiblly hot slutty queen, and most of the characters with nicknames; the Imp, the Spider; Little Finger, etc.)

Desert? Another continent. Where Dragon Tits is.

Easy as that.

Another chebless week. Lost their way imo.

I'm just hoping its going to be balanced out by a titty supernova going off in one of the upcoming episodes.

Hopefully the ginger one, and Robb's bit, and the queen to be, and .....

Looks like Iceland? North of the Wall. (Jon Snow, the fit lass who wears loads of clothes, the fat lad and the Zombies

Looks like Yorkshire in the winter? The North (The cripple, the kid from Love Actually and the bong eyed lass)

Looks like generic woody place? The bit between the North and the Kings Landing. (Arya Stark, the big ugly bird, Jaime Lannister and pretty much all the other characters)

Sunny? Kings Landing (the capital). King Cuntybollocks, his unfeasiblly hot slutty queen, and most of the characters with nicknames; the Imp, the Spider; Little Finger, etc.)

Easy as that.

I'll print this off and laminate it for next week. The wife thanks you for trying to help me out (she likes it and gets wound up by my increasing indifference/confusion).

Well that was different (season 1 ep1)

Not sure what was more bizarre

the sex mad dwarf or the little lad getting pushed off the castle by the mackem.

Got to feel that the young blonde queen who's just married that ape is in for a rough night

I bet you've read the books though, you nerdy twat. ;)

Course I have, they're top notch, however it's not that hard to follow.

I wonder if you've noticed things like Dragontits' first knight

Jorah_profile.jpg(Jorah Mormont)

is the son of the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

tumblr_m7x7boScNF1qfvb0b.png

Course you haven't, because you're dim ;)

Course I have, they're top notch, however it's not that hard to follow.

I wonder if you've noticed things like Dragontits' first knight

Jorah_profile.jpg(Jorah Mormont)

is the son of the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch

tumblr_m7x7boScNF1qfvb0b.png

Course you haven't, because you're dim ;)

I'd not picked that up like. I also can't work out who's got Theon prisoner.

I'd not picked that up like. I also can't work out who's got Theon prisoner.

Do you want to know, or would you rather work it out yourself? I reckon it'll be hammered home in the next episode or so, but I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in the show?

I don't know if I've just forgot from season 2. I thought it was his own men from when they took the Stark castle.

I'm getting very tempted to get the books like. It seems a lot of people have read them without it spoiling their enjoyment of the show and with how slow a reader I am I'll probably not get through the first book before the end of this series at least.

I don't know if I've just forgot from season 2. I thought it was his own men from when they took the Stark castle.

I'm getting very tempted to get the books like. It seems a lot of people have read them without it spoiling their enjoyment of the show and with how slow a reader I am I'll probably not get through the first book before the end of this series at least.

Nah, they handed him over to his captors.

You should definitely get the books, makes it easy to cement people and places, but it also fleshes out the motivations that the different characters have. As an example

When Mance Rayder (king above of the wall) asks why Jon Snow is deserting the Night's watch and he says "I want to protect the people" or something equally flimsy, in the books it's much more about his place in the Stark family, which is a much more believable reason for a 15yr old lad to sack off an easy life of luxury in favour of horrible conditions at the Wall

the sex mad dwarf or the little lad getting pushed off the castle by the mackem.

Got to feel that the young blonde queen who's just married that ape is in for a rough night

Tyrion is a superb character. I started watching to see what all the fuss was about, and got through the first 2 series and the first episode of series 3 in 6 days. Keep with it, it's superb. And will make more sense as you go through.

Also, Stark's bird is super hot. But I'd still prefer the Scottish one who owns a castle.

Edited by Bonamental

Sunny? Kings Landing (the capital). [bold]King Cuntybollocks[/bold], his unfeasiblly hot slutty queen, and most of the characters with nicknames; the Imp, the Spider; Little Finger, etc.)

Easy as that.

I think that might be how I refer to him from now on. What a monumental prick. Also, very good summary.

Well that worked superbly. On my phone and too tired to work out what the correct tags are.

Edited by Bonamental

Nah, they handed him over to his captors.

You should definitely get the books, makes it easy to cement people and places, but it also fleshes out the motivations that the different characters have. As an example

When Mance Rayder (king above of the wall) asks why Jon Snow is deserting the Night's watch and he says "I want to protect the people" or something equally flimsy, in the books it's much more about his place in the Stark family, which is a much more believable reason for a 15yr old lad to sack off an easy life of luxury in favour of horrible conditions at the Wall

Well I've downloaded the books so we'll see where I get with them.

Alfie Allen is the worst actor I've ever seen. Hope he is tortured until the end of time.

Ooooo deary me

My little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed

I tell him he should get up cos it's nearly half past three

He can't be bothered cos he's high on THC

I ask him very nicely if he'd like a cup of tea

I can't even see him cos the room is so smoky

Don't understand how one can watch so much TV

My baby brother Alfie how I wish that you could see

Oooooo I only say it cos I care

So please can you stop pulling my hair

Now, now there's no need to swear

Please don't despair my dear mon frere

Ooooo Alfie get up it's a brand new day

I just can't sit back and watch you waste your life away

You need to get a job because the bills need to get paid

Get off your lazy arse

Alfie please use your brain

Surely there's some walls out there that you can go and spray

I'm feeling guilty for leading you astray

Now how the hell do you ever expect that you'll get laid

When all you do is stay and play on your computer games?

Oh little brother please refrain from doing that

I'm trying to help you out so can you stop being a twat

It's time that you and I sat down and had a little chat

And look me in the eyes take off that stupid fitted cap

Please don't despair

Please don't despair

Mon frere

:jesuswept:

A mackem? He's Danish you idiot. :lol: