Let's all laugh at Sunderland (once again)

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody was laughing at a certain Makem 15 years ago.He only started the nations foot and mouth crisis.

That's fuck all, man. Pretty sure the black death came to the North East via a ship on the river wear. Filthy macum bastards, eh, essembee?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

It's not that daft... Someone realised they can stick "6 in a row" on a book cover and the Makem faithful will spunk £10 a copy for everyone they know this Christmas like seals desperate for fish.

None of them will actually read it; they'll just think they've pulled some great anti Mag stunt. The few that do read it won't say it's shit because " 6 in a row".

I wish I'd thought of it :(

It's not that daft... Someone realised they can stick "6 in a row" on a book cover and the Makem faithful will spunk £10 a copy for everyone they know this Christmas like seals desperate for fish.

None of them will actually read it; they'll just think they've pulled some great anti Mag stunt. The few that do read it won't say it's shit because " 6 in a row".

I wish I'd thought of it :(

Good point, that. Though, these days I imagine they've got shirt designs ready to go for any dodgy scenario that could possibly happen with us. Even if Rafa steps on a loose paving slab and gets rain water all up his leg.

I think it's been regurgitated a thousand times TBH, Arsenal had a "The Joy of Cesc" t shirt etc and I'm sure "The Joy of Six" comes up pretty much every time somebody scores 6.