no deal for Joey

Knackers

Just throw Pardews comments last month in here for perspective......... ;)

Pardew told the Chronicle: “I’ve had a great relationship here with Joey.

“He’s got four or five years, maybe six, still left at the very top.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep here we go fucking ashley the cunt is gonna sell nolan barton jonas and anyone else who will make a few bob and replace them with shite

hahahahaha its ok i dont normally get abusive unless its something i dont like hahaha

fucking hell, I hope you never get to not like me then ;)

Tbf...Willie Mckay is notorious for this kind of deal brokering bullshit.

Still..not exactly the positive news we should be getting from the club and its certainly not the right kind of signal to be sending out to potential targets.

Could well just be bollocks from mckay to force the clubs hand.

Dont think he will be sold imo.

as much as i love joey barton i think he should give us a year for nothing!

stuck by him in prison etc!

cant see nolan signing now,jonas will go,jose will go then tiote and the final nail will be ben arfa fucking off

Edited by jamie_gordon

hahaha says it all!

For anyone unfamiliar with Willie McKay, he's done various bits of player business with NUFC which pre-date the Ashley administration.

He had an involvement in the transfers of Emre, Amdy Faye, Albert Luque and Jean-Alain Boumsong - which all later came under the gaze of the 2007 Stevens Report.

McKay also helped broker deals to sign Antoine Sibierski and Olivier Bernard (the latter for his disastrous second spell at United).

Not sure he only makes money if Barton moves. I would guess that the agent's fee is for negotiating the contract, so gets paid if it's with us or elsewhere. The payment will be linked to the value of the new contract, I reckon.

only in it for the money mate.

he signed tiote ben arfa and gosling knowing that in a few season he can sell them for triple or more than the price he paid for them!

we will be the biggest selling club in the history of football..............

hahaha says it all!

For anyone unfamiliar with Willie McKay, he's done various bits of player business with NUFC which pre-date the Ashley administration.

He had an involvement in the transfers of Emre, Amdy Faye, Albert Luque and Jean-Alain Boumsong - which all later came under the gaze of the 2007 Stevens Report.

McKay also helped broker deals to sign Antoine Sibierski and Olivier Bernard (the latter for his disastrous second spell at United).

Thats quite a crime sheet.

football is no longer a sport anymore its a "BUSINESS" and we are the sad pricks that work our bollocks off to pay there wages

football is dead...The days of Shearer are over its all about getting as much money as you can, "fuck the fans there just the pricks that pay the agent fee's and the players wages"