FIFA 12

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Ultimate Team bizzo is a pain. I find myself to keep buying contracts and wasting money on that rather than players!

they do periodic ones, Cisse was released on friday along with a bunch of others

kwl

Your money will build up eventually. I'm running out of contracts though, and they're going for 600-700 at the minute.

Probably won't run into you then Ant, I never play as 5 star teams. Only did it once or twice when I really needed the win to get promoted.

Usually play as the Toon or Ivory Coast.

Eh it doesn't really bother me, a quick swap to 4-1-2-1-2, Raylor for Santon and Best for Ben Arfa and its good to go.

If I was Milan id be changing shit up aswell, have to get Robinho, Cassano and El Shaarawy playing.

Works really if in game you change your tactics to attacking.

As you always have Tiote and Cabaye sitting deep to cover.

Ben Arfa scores loads for me as well playing just off Ba.

in ultimate team it makes no difference whatsoever imo because of the way the players are all supercharged.

In head to head in the higher divisions when you play against barca/real.m/mancity and people who know how to use them it makes a world of difference especially for catching them on the break.

What tactic is that then? Pressing?

Don't think i've recognised it. For me I usually know its gonna be a tough game when it takes me 4 tackles to tackle one guy, or when all my passes get intercepted and the ball is perfectly played through to them.

Don't think i've recognised it. For me I usually know its gonna be a tough game when it takes me 4 tackles to tackle one guy, or when all my passes get intercepted and the ball is perfectly played through to them.

I know that feel bro

It's almost like the game decides you're not gonna win that game so all your passes go to random places you dont want, and every tackle you make the ball miraculously falls to one of the oppositions other players

Somehow managing to stay in Div. 1 on H2H, playing as Newcastle every time. 4-3-3 with Obertan and Barfa either side of Ba. Score tons with Barfa. Just do what he does in real life and cut in from the right then ping them in easily. Have had some woeful efforts with Ba, though. His finishing stat really needs to be upgraded (either that or I'm just shit).

Played in the cup yesterday but swapped the entire team for youth players. Only lost 2-1 which was none too shabby! Okay, I brought on Barfa and Ba with ten minutes to go but still!

hello, i,m still playing fifa 11 and tryiny to get the accomplishments, fifa 12 reccomended? same lvl up system for your pro?

It's basically FIFA 11 with a new haircut and jacket

No it's not. They've completely overhauled the defending system for a start.

Leaving this alone for a bit. Got me really fucked off with it, just can't seem to do nothing right. Anyone else seem to concede straight after the score? Usually a certainty to happen to me.