Mike Ashleys Newcastle Revolution

Christmas Tree

No one has seen this lad who we're supposed (we've all heard this before) to be signing play and a lot of us haven't seen much or anything of the other two either. What we do know is that Jose won't come to the table and that seems to be due to him seeing the clubs ambitions being less than his own. Barton isn't getting a new contract because we won't pay the wages to secure proven premiership quality. Nolan still hasn't signed a contract despite it supposedly being code months ago. And now Pardew is saying we might not be able to hold onto the likes of Jonas or Colo. Oh and rumours are still abound that Tiote is on his way to Chelski.

So to recap, we would like to sign some players from France who may be good but probably won't sign and if we did may or may not be an improvement on what we currently have, but would probably take time to adapt to us and the league. And we are struggling to keep a hold of our best players.

If we held on to the our best players and added these three then I would be overjoyed but I would be more than willing to bet a tonne with anyone that this won't happen and it will be far more likely that we'll end up losing Ricky and Barton and replacing them with the likes of Larson and bothroyd.

Well, according to CT, he's great and going to just as good a buy as Tiotte, because he hopes that will be the case.

I think the lads credentials / stats / importance to Lille and their fans...... is there for everyone to see......if they want to. :lol:

and how much will we sell him to Spurs for in 2 years time if he's half as good as you claim ?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has seen this lad who we're supposed (we've all heard this before) to be signing play and a lot of us haven't seen much or anything of the other two either. What we do know is that Jose won't come to the table and that seems to be due to him seeing the clubs ambitions being less than his own. Barton isn't getting a new contract because we won't pay the wages to secure proven premiership quality. Nolan still hasn't signed a contract despite it supposedly being code months ago. And now Pardew is saying we might not be able to hold onto the likes of Jonas or Colo. Oh and rumours are still abound that Tiote is on his way to Chelski.

So to recap, we would like to sign some players from France who may be good but probably won't sign and if we did may or may not be an improvement on what we currently have, but would probably take time to adapt to us and the league. And we are struggling to keep a hold of our best players.

If we held on to the our best players and added these three then I would be overjoyed but I would be more than willing to bet a tonne with anyone that this won't happen and it will be far more likely that we'll end up losing Ricky and Barton and replacing them with the likes of Larson and bothroyd.

Well, according to CT, he's great and going to just as good a buy as Tiotte, because he hopes that will be the case.

I think the lads credentials / stats / importance to Lille and their fans...... is there for everyone to see......if they want to. :lol:

and how much will we sell him to Spurs for in 2 years time if he's half as good as you claim ?

Spurs are finished man daft lad. They are on the way down with no CL money.

They'll finish below us next season.

I wasn't aware that he had signed on the dotted line, CT.

Last Thursday according to the Sunday Sun article. It will be some sort of pre agreement.

Did I hear the Sunday Sun are being paid by NUFC for PR?

Edited by Happy Face

I think the lads credentials / stats / importance to Lille and their fans...... is there for everyone to see......if they want to. :D

:lol:

Bit like Barton perhaps?

Bit like Barton perhaps?

No need to tell me mate. Bartons biggest fan over here. Told you all he would be player of the season back in August September.

Hope he stays and wish he had signed the contract offered in January.

2 years with a third option is fair imo.

Bit like Barton perhaps?

No need to tell me mate. Bartons biggest fan over here. Told you all he would be player of the season back in August September.

Hope he stays and wish he had signed the contract offered in January.

2 years with a third option is fair imo.

and he isn't signing because ?

:D yr a idiot or just very optimistic.

Neither mate, they are just knackered.

They flogged their best players to launch a top four challenge. It worked for a while but now that they have lost CL status their best players will have to go again.

We on the other hand are buying up the creme de la creme. :lol:

They flogged their best players to launch a top four challenge. It worked for a while but now that they have lost CL status their best players will have to go again.

my guess is they wont be selling their top top (bale, modric) players but more their second rate players ( pavlichenko). i dont see them becoming alot weaker. how are they financially?

my guess is they wont be selling their top top (bale, modric) players but more their second rate players ( pavlichenko). i dont see them becoming alot weaker. how are they financially?

Stories already in the press tonight that Fergies after Modric.

Wouldnt be suprised if they went for Bale as well. Natural replacement for Giggs.

I dont agree with you that Spurs are finished like mate. I think saying thats a bit foolish like. Whats to say that the money they'd get for Bale (35mil) and Modric (25mil) that we wont go and bring in you cheap talented players from the continent like ourselves.

We are a good distance behind spurs like.

Still think if we can continue like we are and get in the names we are after as well as keepin our best players we are in with a shout of a top 7 finish next year and a good cup run though.

utd couldnt afford him. i dont believe the press when they say they will have 100m in the summer. they talk abt ronaldo money but where was that money last year? i think liverpool, chelsea, city will spend more then them.

Wouldnt be suprised if they went for Bale as well. Natural replacement for Giggs.

I dont agree with you that Spurs are finished like mate. I think saying thats a bit foolish like. Whats to say that the money they'd get for Bale (35mil) and Modric (25mil) that we wont go and bring in you cheap talented players from the continent like ourselves.

Cos we'll have snapped them all up ! Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja

Fucking hell!

Youre a know nowt who doesn't know a fucking thing about anything football related and takes everything positive in the papers as the fucking truth, think logically FFS!

Any positives about signing Cabaye are totally dashed by the Barton news, and to even think that Cabaye can autimatically take the place of Kevin Nolan get the goals he does, captains the team like he does, brings to the team what he does is utterly baffling.

We should be keeping hold of Barton, offering him the contract he deserves and then bringing in these players IN WHICH WEVE ONLY BEEN LINKED WITH, we've got a threadbare squad and are getting rid of two of our top players, we should be keeping them and getting players in to improve our sqauad and not one player in and one out.

Basically, all in all, you should just fuck clean off tbh.

Fucking hell!

Youre a know nowt who doesn't know a fucking thing about anything football related and takes everything positive in the papers as the fucking truth, think logically FFS!

Any positives about signing Cabaye are totally dashed by the Barton news, and to even think that Cabaye can autimatically take the place of Kevin Nolan get the goals he does, captains the team like he does, brings to the team what he does is utterly baffling.

We should be keeping hold of Barton, offering him the contract he deserves and then bringing in these players IN WHICH WEVE ONLY BEEN LINKED WITH, we've got a threadbare squad and are getting rid of two of our top players, we should be keeping them and getting players in to improve our sqauad and not one player in and one out.

Basically, all in all, you should just fuck clean off tbh.

And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so........

I dunno why people take any notice of CT's proclamations about football tbh. If he was sat next to you at work, you'd know him as the bloke who "loves to talk footy", who just regurgitates shit he's read in the tabloids, or has ridiculous "theories" about goings-on at NUFC but understands very little of what he's talking about. Do they still produce that shit official club magazine? Cos his patter reads like he gets it directly from there.

I dunno why people take any notice of CT's proclamations about football tbh. If he was sat next to you at work, you'd know him as the bloke who "loves to talk footy", who just regurgitates shit he's read in the tabloids, or has ridiculous "theories" about goings-on at NUFC but understands very little of what he's talking about. Do they still produce that shit official club magazine? Cos his patter reads like he gets it directly from there.

Because over and over and over and over again........Im right.

If anyone did a countback on what you've been right about and what you've been talking unmitigated shite about, I'm confident you'd come out with a heavy deficit. Of course we only ever get it played back to us when you're right.

What was it you said about Pardew finishing above the pos when he took over again? :lol:

What was it you said about Pardew finishing above the pos when he took over again? :lol:

? Not sure what that means?