Neil Taylor Transfer Saga & Other Adventures...

@yourservice

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle are set to ­complete the £1m signing of ­Swansea’s Neil Taylor.

Newcastle are set to complete the £1m signing of Swansea’s Neil Taylor.

Defender Taylor who was sent off inside two minutes against Nottingham Forest in the Championship semi-final first leg play-off is expected to sign a four-year deal.

However the move has infuriated newly promoted Swansea who are baffled how Newcastle discovered that Taylor has a £1m buy-out clause in his contract.

We seem to be very good at sniffing out these buy out clauses. :gay:

Left back. Replacement or competition for Enrique by the looks of it. He can also play left midfield too. As regards as to how good he is? Dunno!

Find it funny how Newcastle are discovering all these clauses. It's very good and thorough scouting information. Pardew has been known to find a few championship gems!

Guest alex
Newcastle are set to ­complete the £1m signing of ­Swansea’s Neil Taylor.

Newcastle are set to complete the £1m signing of Swansea’s Neil Taylor.

Defender Taylor who was sent off inside two minutes against Nottingham Forest in the Championship semi-final first leg play-off is expected to sign a four-year deal.

However the move has infuriated newly promoted Swansea who are baffled how Newcastle discovered that Taylor has a £1m buy-out clause in his contract.

We seem to be very good at sniffing out these buy out clauses. :icon_lol:

Aye, I bet his agent only told us. FFS :gay:

Meh, a million, no alarm bells no problems signing a squad player for that much. Obviously if its August and theres no Enrique and only him, i'll be pissed off. But at the minute i'ma support him... then again if he's another James Perch i'ma shoot myself

Left back. Replacement or competition for Enrique by the looks of it. He can also play left midfield too. As regards as to how good he is? Dunno!

Find it funny how Newcastle are discovering all these clauses. It's very good and thorough scouting information. Pardew has been known to find a few championship gems!

I find this very worrying if we are spending all our scouts time looking at players like this and finding clauses. We should be setting the bar higher with the money we have and the ambition but looks like the board do not have a smilar view.

Spend the least amount of money to keep us up, it looks like. Shame as if the tosser splashes out the money and gets some quality in ,some fans would give him a second chance.

I find this very worrying if we are spending all our scouts time looking at players like this and finding clauses. We should be setting the bar higher with the money we have and the ambition but looks like the board do not have a smilar view.

Spend the least amount of money to keep us up, it looks like. Shame as if the tosser splashes out the money and gets some quality in ,some fans would give him a second chance.

Now I am not supporting the regime here but it sounds like you are saying cos he is young, relatively unheard and can be picked up on the cheap he is not good enough.

Let's just sack our scouts then and only buy international superstars shall we? :gay:

Agreed a five year contract. Fee £1 mill according to the Twitter ITK Cwarr07

ok, I'm not having a go at you CT, genuinely. This Cwarr07 character is a joke; he tweeted there would be no Gervinho news, then his very next tweet, 20 minutes later states he has signed, and then that news should be expected "later in the week"

he contradicts himself within 20 minutes.