• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Positive? Bollocks!

Team Nasty? Heap of shite!

Tell CT he can join me on...........

stock-photo-bemused-and-confused-old-man-at-his-home-45480973.jpg

I feel like I've stumbled into an episode of The Apprentice.

Team Positive? Bollocks!

Team Nasty? Heap of shite!

Tell CT he can join me on...........

I feel like I've stumbled into an episode of The Apprentice.

I've never watched it meenzer, which is why I'm on.........

Dear me, just when you think CT goes into total meltdown he surpasses himself!!

Aside from all your pre-conceived opinions about people here CT ('Team Nasty' FFS! :gay:) you'd do well to read this thread from start to finish again so you can appreciate just why people say you're contrary.

team nasty ffs, i think i missed that meeting. how do i go about getting accredited?

Too nice Im afraid. :icon_lol:

You need a really bitchy internet warrior streak. Experience of internet warrior behaviour preferred, however this can be taught fairly easily along with the ability to amend quotes to suit your argument. :gay:

However for the lucky few that do make it, there is a nice uniform available.

zipfront.jpg

most of us weren't happy with hughton when he was given the job instead of shearer. fair play to him though, he proved us all wrong and turned out to be an excellent coach and man manager. hence why the needless sacking when he was doing better than any of us expected caused so much uproar. appointing him seemed a daft decision by ashley but he got lucky and unearthed a good young manager on the cheap. then what does he do? sacks him just as he starts getting results and a good team spirit going and replaces him with a coach no other premiership manager would touch. typical ashley move.

As someone not that invested in always being right (which is the issue at hand), I'm happy to admit my opinion of him changed.

I'd say that more than my opinion changing, he exceeded my expectations of him. I didn't really have an opinion of him as we didn't really have a marker to compare him against.

FWIW, I'm not 'anti-Pardew'. I just refuse to accept the garbage that came out of the club that stated they wanted a step forward. Pardew has proven IMO that he is not a step forward - consolidated Hughton's position perhaps and done a decent job with what's at his disposal but he is certainly not the 'step forward' that Ashley / Llambias were suggesting...

Agreed, NUFC are in a transitional period atm.

Can you remember a time when we weren't? :gay:

I'm wondering why CT hasn't responded to Tom'#s collection of quotes from the Hughton sacked thread?

We had the makings of a good side the year we finished eleventh when Bobby got in Bellamy and Robert.* Now I'm not saying two good signings would take us to the CL but we could certainly challenge for the the UEFA cup, equally the shit could hit the fan were we to lose Enrique, Tiote, Barton and Nolan, (On top of Carroll going).

*On the flip side, we had the makings of a good side the year we finished eighth under McFaul but sold Gazza, Goddard etc and ended up 20th the year after.

I know which I think is the more likely of the two scenarios here.

The last time I seen a raping like this was in The Accused....you're next superstar

CT has been exposed for what he is again I see, I lying mackem bullshitter.

I doubt Lara Logan got it this bad.

CT, you need a spell away from here for your own good.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

See Im in a no win situ :gay: If I explain, Im desperate to prove myself right :)

Anyone who doesnt change their mind seems odd to me.

Its like thinking Allardyce and Ashley may be an improvement to the situation we were in in 2007 and then realising its not.

Its like thinking relegation is the end of the world, then realising its not.

Its like thinking we'll do a Leeds, then romping the league.

Its like thinking we'll go straight back down and then surviving quite comfortably.

We all want to be proven right about stuff, but we all admit when we were wrong.

See this is the General idiots approach on here which you have now fallen into in your desperation to try and win a point.

Your question this morning was asking for a reason why I change my mind. I give you some clear examples of why Newcastle supporters, me included, may change our mind about things.

Rather than accepting a very sensible answer, you now change tac again and now say its about admitting your wrong :icon_lol:

You then once again dress your own version of reality as my comments by suggesting I said I never liked Hughton. I didnt. (Links if you have them).

Rather than iffs and buts...why dont you just say I was wrong about xy and z if it makes you feel better and back it up with actual facts rather than mis quotes and your own ramblings.

The bottom line is I, like everyone else have been wrong about lots of things. I thought Hughton might work out, he didnt.

I dont see what the big deal is to be honest other than a few too many wanting to be internet warriors rather than getting on with the here and now.

All a tad sad really :no

Hold on, unless Im missing something, all those things you listed arent examples of people changing their mind, they're clear cut examples of being fucking wrong. A couple of those Im guilty of big time such as the expected freefall following relegation, I predicted it, I didnt then change my mind and decide it wasnt going to happen because of some amazing ability. I was proven wrong by the way in which the team went about its business.

Your version of events however is to wait until something happens then change your mind and declare yourself a visionary.