Henderson to Liverpool

Guest alex

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these boring cunts still going at it?

are you defending Mike Ashley? Because if you aren't , you are basically seeing what I've been saying for ages.

don't blame me i had given up bothering till i got lured back in!

I'm not "luring" you back in, you posted a pile of shit, to be honest, referring to "the type of person I am". You know nothing about me. What does having a different view to you - and mine is correct too which the events of today have further amplified - got to do with "the type of person that I am".

I'll debate anything you like about this football club with you, but if you are going to make claims about it, please back them up with proof in terms of league placings etc, rather than disappear with your tail between your legs saying "you've had enough" blah blah

are you defending Mike Ashley? Because if you aren't , you are basically seeing what I've been saying for ages.

Mental.

Indeed, you are now basically repeating what I've been saying for years, so I don't really understand what your problem is.

Mental.

Indeed, you are now basically repeating what I've been saying for years, so I don't really understand what your problem is.

You've been saying you've had mental problems for years?

Mental.

You've been saying you've had mental problems for years?

Listen son, the vast majority of people on here [and other message boards], also tend to repeat themselves quite a lot, so do yourself a favour and let it drop. People continue to try and tell me Ashley is running the club better than the Halls and Shepherd, naturally I disagree, because he isn't, and the club is in decline, so I'm replying to them.

You are now repeating what I've been saying for years, so what is your problem ?

Listen son, the vast majority of people on here [and other message boards], also tend to repeat themselves quite a lot, so do yourself a favour and let it drop. People continue to try and tell me Ashley is running the club better than the Halls and Shepherd, naturally I disagree, because he isn't, and the club is in decline, so I'm replying to them.

You are now repeating what I've been saying for years, so what is your problem ?

My problem is you're fucking boring the place to death.

My problem is you're fucking boring the place to death.

Your problem is you're obsessed matey.

Depends who you believe Tom doesn't it. I've heard 65k but even at 80k it's not that bad considering some of the wages around. I'd rather see a young player with potential get 80k, than Joe Cole drawing 90.

But if you also put that in to perspective that makes Jordan Henderson "according to someone else earlier on in this thread" the 55th most highley paid footballer of all time! I am sorry but that really is a joke!

I wait for ends of season to do my laughing.

Paying over the odds in transfer fees for "Potential" then giving them 80k a week wont be at all funny unless you get CL football and you will not break into the Top 4 next year mate. Just hope your owners have a sense of humour when Kenny the Cunt has spunked away all their money and the best you get is the Europa league.

Depends who you believe Tom doesn't it. I've heard 65k but even at 80k it's not that bad considering some of the wages around. I'd rather see a young player with potential get 80k, than Joe Cole drawing 90.

But if you also put that in to perspective that makes Jordan Henderson "according to someone else earlier on in this thread" the 55th most highley paid footballer of all time! I am sorry but that really is a joke!

Paying over the odds in transfer fees for "Potential" then giving them 80k a week wont be at all funny unless you get CL football and you will not break into the Top 4 next year mate. Just hope your owners have a sense of humour when Kenny the Cunt has spunked away all their money and the best you get is the Europa league.

Lend's your crystal ball. I love it when any old fan pontificates about other clubs new players as though they actually know what they're talking about. Our owners, like the fans, are very happy with Kenny and if that irks you well tough shit.

16 million 65k a week, keep peddling the Sunderland version if you want but don't expect me to agree.

Kenny may be a cunt for you but to me he's always been a winner as in 'wins trophies', but hey, don't let that get in the way of your upside down thinking.

Lend's your crystal ball. I love it when any old fan pontificates about other clubs new players as though they actually know what they're talking about. Our owners, like the fans, are very happy with Kenny and if that irks you well tough shit.

16 million 65k a week, keep peddling the Sunderland version if you want but don't expect me to agree.

Kenny may be a cunt for you but to me he's always been a winner as in 'wins trophies', but hey, don't let that get in the way of your upside down thinking.

As he simply spunked away money to no end whilst at SJP Kenny remains a Cunt as far as I am concerned; by the way he won fuck all here despite his spending some 38M and that was a serious amount of dosh then. Oh aye getting rid of Ginola, Ferdinand, Asprilla, Beardsley and Lee Clark were all strokes of master Cunt. However lets see exactly how much he wins for you next season and which, if any, European competition you qualify for. Then will be the time to see just how happy the owners and fans are.

As he simply spunked away money to no end whilst at SJP Kenny remains a Cunt as far as I am concerned; by the way he won fuck all here despite his spending some 38M and that was a serious amount of dosh then. Oh aye getting rid of Ginola, Ferdinand, Asprilla, Beardsley and Lee Clark were all strokes of master Cunt. However lets see exactly how much he wins for you next season and which, if any, European competition you qualify for. Then will be the time to see just how happy the owners and fans are.

Couldn't care less what he won or didn't win anywhere else. For Liverpool he's always been a winner, player and manager. I doubt the core fans will ever be on his back, he owes us nothing and has given us some of the greatest days and nights a football fan could hope to expect. I personally think Kenny will take us back in to Europe, hopefully the CL, can't stand the way the UEFA cup has gone, it's less than the League Cup now, and our not being in it this coming season is the best thing that could've happened at the present time.

But the 1st of September is the best time to judge clubs squads and debate where they might finish, not a fortnight before the window even opens officially.

Teams who have reached the Europa league need to take a good look at it - it takes 19 games to win the competition - add the to the league and domestic cups it takes a hell of a fit and deep squad.

Expecting a Liverpool fan to slag Daglish off is like expecting a Mag to slag off Keegan. You know there'll be some out there who'll do it, but they're not worth a wank.

Fair point but a touch of realism might be useful. Still that said when the Cunt does fuck it up it will make it all the sweeter.

Teams who have reached the Europa league need to take a good look at it - it takes 19 games to win the competition - add the to the league and domestic cups it takes a hell of a fit and deep squad.

But you'd have to be making a profit on every game, particularly home matches. No need to pay the players any/much more (pending appearance bonuses) and at the very least you get a chance to give your young players a chance to step up - that's assuming you don't care about having a shot at winning it.

If you go for it and it stretches a small squad at the expense of the league then it could be negative but with careful planning and good use of young players there's no reason why it can't help to develop the squad and enhance the European profile all whilst making the club money. No brainer - you'd have to be excessively arrogant or poorly managed as a club to knock it back IMO.

But you'd have to be making a profit on every game, particularly home matches. No need to pay the players any/much more (pending appearance bonuses) and at the very least you get a chance to give your young players a chance to step up - that's assuming you don't care about having a shot at winning it.

If you go for it and it stretches a small squad at the expense of the league then it could be negative but with careful planning and good use of young players there's no reason why it can't help to develop the squad and enhance the European profile all whilst making the club money. No brainer - you'd have to be excessively arrogant or poorly managed as a club to knock it back IMO.

Ta da!

Couldn't care less what he won or didn't win anywhere else. For Liverpool he's always been a winner, player and manager. I doubt the core fans will ever be on his back, he owes us nothing and has given us some of the greatest days and nights a football fan could hope to expect. I personally think Kenny will take us back in to Europe, hopefully the CL, can't stand the way the UEFA cup has gone, it's less than the League Cup now, and our not being in it this coming season is the best thing that could've happened at the present time.

But the 1st of September is the best time to judge clubs squads and debate where they might finish, not a fortnight before the window even opens officially.

Fair play, nobody is expecting you to turn on a club legend, but I think you are in for a tough time of it this season. Your fortunes improved last season because the players and fans both wanted Dalglish and got him (and because you sold Torres.) But your squad has a lot of dross that needs shifting and is weak in several key areas, and meanwhile King Kenny is blowing 20m on an extremely underwhelming midfielder who wasn't particularly good for club or country, and of course he has something of a history of being pretty awful in the transfer market.

I think it'll be a while before you're having those 'magical European nights' again. You have that in common with us.