Recommend me a good restaurant in Newcastle

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Im glad it wasn’t around when I was in my pomp- I’d have died of a blart overdose. :lol:

the kids these days don't know they're born. 

still, we got to navigate our misspent youth without camera phones and the threat of a photographic record of every mashed up night being shared online in perpetuity.  

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that what you called her?

I swiped left on this comment. 

I'm 52 which makes my Yeezy post even more ridiculous.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

still, we got to navigate our misspent youth without camera phones and the threat of a photographic record of every mashed up night being shared online in perpetuity.  

I once shagged a fat bird in my mates living room with 4 other guys sleeping on the floor, when we finished round one all 4 of them got up and left the room. I'm glad they didn't have camera phones.

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I once shagged a fat bird in my mates living room with 4 other guys sleeping on the floor, when we finished round one all 4 of them got up and left the room. I'm glad they didn't have camera phones.

Is that what you called her?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
3 hours ago, The Fish said:

I met Mrs Fish through internet dating, but Tindr was exclusively used by people looking for a shag. 

I don't think my combination of face + pleonasm, prolixity, and verbosity would work well on Tindr.

I swiped left on this comment. 

• Haha 5
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I got this email from Blackfriars about a valentines meal. Sounded nice. The catch is, it's £70 per person (I'm conventional so that's £140). Oh, and you have to cook it yourself. I mean, WTAF?

Edited by Renton
23 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, I got this email from Blackfriars about a valentines meal. Sounded nice. The catch is, it's £70 per person (I'm conventional so that's £140). Oh, and you have to cook it yourself. I mean, WTAF?

I did The Patricia At Home thing in the first lockdown but that was 40 a head for three courses. Nice feed although same story, you had to cook it yourself. 70 a head is pushing it though. 

On 08/01/2021 at 09:00, Dr Gloom said:

Definitely. If you pulled a lass on a night out you had to ring her landline and actually have a bit of craic before arranging a date. Then you had to hope to god you could remember what she looked like!

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Definitely. If you pulled a lass on a night out you had to ring her landline and actually have a bit of craic before arranging a date. Then you had to hope to god you could remember what she looked like!

I used to get the cold sweats standing at the cinema at the Metro centre wondering if I could recognise them.

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, Renton said:

Have to admit I don't really get these "restaurant at home" box things. I'm reasonably sure it'd be just as good for all concerned if I donated £20 to a crowdfunder to help keep them afloat and spent the rest on my groceries. :dunno: :lol:  

• Like 1