Newcastle v Arsenal Sat 13th August Kick Off 5.30pm

Christmas Tree

"ryan taylor very very good at set pieces"

No he fucking isn't most of his very good set pieces were all against us asides from that he's done fuck all with them

Fucking hate free kicks fired straight into the middle of the wall. Waste.

Edit: Gervinho has fucking pink boots on!

Edited by Bonamental

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will take this score at the end of the game. We haven't been too bad. Ameobi/Jonas have been useless, a lot of our players have been largely non-existent, although we can take positives from Simpson looking better than last season and Ba showing some good touches.

Obertan to come on for Ameobi or Jonas at half time.

Will take this score at the end of the game. We haven't been too bad. Ameobi/Jonas have been useless, a lot of our players have been largely non-existent, although we can take positives from Simpson looking better than last season and Ba showing some good touches.

I agree Ill take this. Ameobi and Jonas haven't had a chance to get in the game, Arsenal are a better attacking team than us fact, I think most of our chances will come on the counter tbh. Our defence has looked good and I think Simpson, Collo and Saylor have looked good ( hence why it's 0-0 )

Tiote looking good and I think Obertan and Sameobi will come on.

Would love to see Obertan on for Ameobi at half time but we all know Pardew will leave it until 78 mins leaving us all frustrated as to why....

Heart in throat moment ... Maybe the season for Simpson to shine?

He let the ball bounce in the 6 yard box before; not a good defender, don't kid yourself.

Take out Ameobi, Jonas and Raylor

For Arfa, Marveux and a half decent LB

And that's a decent enough side to stay up, easily.

It sucks that this is our ambition.

Would love to see Obertan on for Ameobi at half time but we all know Pardew will leave it until 78 mins leaving us all frustrated as to why....

ok, i'll take that back then!