Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simonbirdmirror Simon Bird

If Joey Barton is playing v Arsenal as he just hinted, surely he's revealed team info and is heading for another fine?! #byebye120k #nufc

"@milesstarforth: Alan Pardew won't have any qualms about naming Jose Enrique in his starting XI for #arsenal match on Saturday http://t.co/tRHf0Iq #nufc #lfc"

Holy shit. Wonder if llambias will fine pardoo.

You will upset Semimental mind! Barton has managed the transition from renegade fan favourite who tells it how it is to a bit of a dick who is overusing the 'top 100 motivational quotes' website and isnt quite as bright as he thinks he is in 2weeks.

You would give your right arm to be a pro footballer wouldn't you J69

Wouldnt you?

Not if you wanted to be a goalkeeper.

Sort've defeats the purpose.

You would give your right arm to be a pro footballer wouldn't you J69

Wouldnt you?

Would significantly reduce the number of fouls conceded. Could even be an advantage.

Where are the amputee footballers?

So the all the things you just said you wanted?

The truth is I would love to be a pro footballer and get to play football everyday. The fame and attention would be the biggest negatives for me.

You literally don't have the first idea about me Freud Jnr

Well i wanted to be a footballer when i was a kid.

Always wanted my name in the papers with an 8 next to it! Chance to create history, score and create great goals, make the crowd cheer with a hard tackle at St James Park.

Proper dreams as a kid.

Now at 25 i'd still love all that bit it is all about the money and the possibility it brings.

Yeah i'd have nice cars and clothes like i have now, just more of them, but instead of being this modern age twitter breed i'd be one putting back into grass roots and abroad. Academies in africa and so forth.

So yeah i'd love to be a professional footballer. :D

Joeys off again......

Claimed he was off to bed a while back but is now getting into it with Luke Edwards

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Luke Edwards from The Telegraph(re ur article), stop talking nonsense u cretin, u know nothin about the situation. Stop lying to ur readers!

Just a shame you're fucking shit at football. Stick to FM.

I've let your gash idea of humour go for a while. I had noticed your pathetic "Pay as you play" jibes. Not quite sure what your problem is.

I love the toon and i speak my mind, honestly fella you come up with some good posts and good bits of information now and then but generally your just a bit of a prick arent ya.

I played through school from 8, captained my high school team, played for county, was part of the team that won my local pub league AND got my badges whilst coaching Blyth Spartans U12's for a season.

Dont talk to me about playing football fella when you were probably the fat kid who was always picked last.

Jog on... :lol:

Just a shame you're fucking shit at football. Stick to FM.

I've let your gash idea of humour go for a while. I had noticed your pathetic "Pay as you play" jibes. Not quite sure what your problem is.

I love the toon and i speak my mind, honestly fella you come up with some good posts and good bits of information now and then but generally your just a bit of a prick arent ya.

I played through school from 8, captained my high school team, played for county, was part of the team that won my local pub league AND got my badges whilst coaching Blyth Spartans U12's for a season.

Dont talk to me about playing football fella when you were probably the fat kid who was always picked last.

Jog on... :lol:

Doesn't change the fact you're an annoying bellend.