Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Just a shame you're fucking shit at football. Stick to FM.

I've let your gash idea of humour go for a while. I had noticed your pathetic "Pay as you play" jibes. Not quite sure what your problem is.

I love the toon and i speak my mind, honestly fella you come up with some good posts and good bits of information now and then but generally your just a bit of a prick arent ya.

I played through school from 8, captained my high school team, played for county, was part of the team that won my local pub league AND got my badges whilst coaching Blyth Spartans U12's for a season.

Dont talk to me about playing football fella when you were probably the fat kid who was always picked last.

Jog on... :lol:

Doesn't change the fact you're an annoying bellend.

Hey, he won a pub league, jog on bruv na na naiiiiii

Deano, when you post stuff like, "Oh no whats this why is tiote stuck in ghana why isnt he renewing his visa he must be on strike someones got to stop him," then you're going to get ripped on a bit.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've let your gash idea of humour go for a while. I had noticed your pathetic "Pay as you play" jibes. Not quite sure what your problem is.

I love the toon and i speak my mind, honestly fella you come up with some good posts and good bits of information now and then but generally your just a bit of a prick arent ya.

I played through school from 8, captained my high school team, played for county, was part of the team that won my local pub league AND got my badges whilst coaching Blyth Spartans U12's for a season.

Dont talk to me about playing football fella when you were probably the fat kid who was always picked last.

you both know nowt. Pot - kettle - black etc etc

Deano, when you post stuff like, "Oh no whats this why is tiote stuck in ghana why isnt he renewing his visa he must be on strike someones got to stop him," then you're going to get ripped on a bit.

Im more articulate than that and every other time you take the piss.

Its a prefectly reasonable and possibility theres more to thr Tiote visa issure.

Your just and knob, you and your little bitch Kevin. If infact your not the same person.

Im more articulate than that and every other time you take the piss.

Its a prefectly reasonable and possibility theres more to thr Tiote visa issure.

Your just and knob, you and your little bitch Kevin. If infact your not the same person.

:lol:

Um?

I'm more articulate than that! aAnd every other time you take the piss.

It's a prefectly reasonable and possibility there's more to thre Tiote visa issure.

You're just and knob, you and your little bitch Kevin. If infact you're not the same person.?

Um?

It's a prefectly reasonable and possibility there's more to thre Tiote visa issure.

You're just and knob, you and your little bitch Kevin. If infact you're not the same person.?

If, infact in fact, you're not the same person.?

Sorry, sammynb ... I couldn't help myself.

Um?

Not a problem considering I'm about as articulate as:

John-Deere-Series-II-Articulated-Dump-Trucks-588x391.jpg

Edited by sammynb

Um?

In the second line you've both tolerated the incorrect spelling of 'perfectly' and the use of 'possibility' instead of 'possible' :lol:

I want you to know I'm not angry so much as disappointed......

Um?

In the second line you've both tolerated the incorrect spelling of 'perfectly' and the use of 'possibility' instead of 'possible' :lol:

Jesus, you're right ... and I'm a book editor. :lol:

The mind turns off when I'm on the net.

Um?

Jesus, you're right ... and I'm a book editor. :lol:

What do you expect? I look at pictures for a living!!!

Um?

Jesus, you're right ... and I'm a book editor. ;)

Barton to Stoke?

Stoke boss Tony Pulis is in talks with Newcastle’s Joey Barton about a shock move to the ambitious Potters.

Pulis met with Barton’s agent on Wednesday and wants to tie up personal terms to land the controversial midfielder for the big Premier League kick-off this weekend.

The straight-talking Welshman thinks he can harness Barton’s talents and lively personality and make him a big plus for his side as they look to build on last season’s successes by making an impact on the Europa League.

Stoke have put together a personal package that would see the 28-year-old receive around £60,000-a-week for the next four seasons.

As Arsenal, Tottenham and Celtic have dithered and stepped back because of the potential cost of signing Barton, the Potters have leapt to the head of the queue.

Pulis hopes he can convince Barton that Stoke is a suitable club for him - the Scouser would ideally like a team in the chase for honours, to help keep his England hopes alive.

Barton has been critical of Newcastle’s ambition and is clear to leave for nothing, despite manager Alan Pardew looking to play him against Arsenal on Saturday.

If he thinks that Stoke measure up to his standards, Barton may be heading for the Britannia to make a shock debut against Chelsea on Sunday instead.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-n..._medium=twitter

Can't imagine Barton or Pulis wanting to work with the other. Pulis seems to like to be the proper fucking king of his castle, and, well, we know Barton's not exactly a shrinking violet ( © Mick Mcfuckingcarthy). Unlikely at best (even before you say its from the mirror)