Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he didnt like our owners, he certainly wont like the owners at QPR who have given Warnock zilch to spend.

Drop down for Barton and I hope he likes the championship next season! May as well join West 'Ammmmm

What are these fucking idiots doing?!?!?!??!

We've given QPR permission to speak to Barton for FUCK SAKE! :blush::(:blush::( A decent start, and now this.

Fuck sake. I didnt think this would go through. That said, he can still say no. But this is just fucking stupid. Still one of our best and most influential players on and off the pitch. But gives a fuck about that eh? He's upset fatty and his puppets so what happens on the pitch is irrelevant.

:wub:

If he didnt like our owners, he certainly wont like the owners at QPR who have given Warnock zilch to spend.

You must have missed this but they've got a new majority shareholder who has promised cash to spend.

Can't believe this club. I figured we'd keep him for this season and then probably shift him next summer.

Now we need to buy another creative midfielder (with no money coming in), a LB and a striker. Madness.

Llambias putting himself and Ashley before the club.

Probably the best player on the pitch on Sunday as well. Seems like we're only allowed a short period of enjoying ourselves before we get another swift kick in the nads off Ashley and co.

The daft thing about this is why wait now to start pushing him about fucking 8 days before the window shuts, Pardew even said if Joey goes we'll need some cunt else in, seems like a ploy to lower the wage tally to me. Have we got enough time to get an adequate replacement at a decent price? I fucking doubt it, the nearer we get to the window closing the more prices go up, you saw that with Carroll, and if he does go, you'll see some excuse saying we were priced out of the market and we'll get nobody in to an already threadbare squad.

The daft thing about this is why wait now to start pushing him about fucking 8 days before the window shuts, Pardew even said if Joey goes we'll need some cunt else in, seems like a ploy to lower the wage tally to me. Have we got enough time to get an adequate replacement at a decent price? I fucking doubt it, the nearer we get to the window closing the more prices go up, you saw that with Carroll, and if he does go, you'll see some excuse saying we were priced out of the market and we'll get nobody in to an already threadbare squad.

Marveaux might be regarded as his replacement (by the club that is). I.e. play him left and Jonas on the right.

He'll not gan to QPR.

Will you stake your fertility on it?

:wub: Nar but I just think that it doesn't represent a good move for him tbh. Nolan to West Ham offered him a chance to get the money and deal he wanted. The whole Barton saga has never been about him wanting an unreasonable deal, quite the opposite. I think we'll have him for this year.

Seems the club really do want rid. I thought they were making a point to his ego.

Can't see him going to QPR, but i didn't think Nolan would go to West Ham.

I'd like to think the club want rid as they have a plan, but history makes a mockery of that.

He won't be replaced. We're struggling - pathetically I might add - to replace Enrique despite knowing he was off for months. We're even struggling to replace Carroll despite the fact that we sold him 8 months ago.

A shambles. Unforgivable. I swear every time we've got something to smile about, they find some way of making us worry.

Over £40m has come in for transfers so we shouldn't be priced out of anything. It's all just excuses.

Our strike force cost less than £3m for fucks sake, they won't spend the £6m brought in from Jose.

Idiots.

He'll not gan to QPR.

Will you stake your fertility on it?

:wub: Nar but I just think that it doesn't represent a good move for him tbh. Nolan to West Ham offered him a chance to get the money and deal he wanted. The whole Barton saga has never been about him wanting an unreasonable deal, quite the opposite. I think we'll have him for this year.

Wise man, never entrust your fecundity to these muppets.

I think it's 50/50, however I can imagine a mutual respect between him and Warnock developing.

Double edged sword. We want results and to do as well as possible, but we get two good results and the board get a bit cock sure and decide we def don't need Barton..despite the fact he was instrumental in both of those games. Fuckers.

Can see the new owner wanting a big signing too.

Aye, good point, statement of intent and all that.

Imagine the spiel they'll be feeding him, exactly what he was been complaining is missing here. They only need to read a few of his tweets to know what to say.

Edited by trophyshy