Erik Pieters

Barney

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Pieters today: "We must discuss the situation as grown-up people." in reference to the #PSV board and his transfer to #nufc

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Pieters: "I realise it is getting increasingly difficult to materialise the deal before the transfer window ends" #nufc #psv

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually daft enough to think this transfer might happen. Lucky Ryan Taylor is making the LB position his own then, eh?

He's like a "new signing" so we don't need a LB and with Best scoring two when he was out of favour he'll be like a new signing too, so we don't really need to buy a striker either!

I was actually daft enough to think this transfer might happen. Lucky Ryan Taylor is making the LB position his own then, eh?

He's like a "new signing" so we don't need a LB and with Best scoring two when he was out of favour he'll be like a new signing too, so we don't really need to buy a striker either!

I know I've mentioned it about 3 times now but the bench yesterday. Dearie me.

it's a shame we've faced no decent opposition before the window slams really.

Yeah I do think the results have papered over the cracks a bit. You've got to be happy though I suppose because I think we desperately needed a good start to avoid getting dragged into the relegation places and the added pressure that brings etc. I think we'll be alright but you're probably looking at something like 12th place again. That'll suit Ashley though tbh, with the reduced wage bill etc.

I know I've mentioned it about 3 times now but the bench yesterday. Dearie me.

And i either heard/read somewhere that Perch was going to play LB until he got injured and Raylor got it, jesus christ we'd have been in the bottom three if that had happened! How Pardew or any before him can think the likes of Perch and Smith should be near the first team squad is beyond me, they're liabilities who cost you points, any of the kids is a better option.

With 2 new signings the squad will be too big......we'll need to sell someone on big wages :D

That time he tried to control the ball outside our box and sort of pirouetted around and almost got closed down before he lost it sums him up perfectly. He is so wank.

:D It takes a special kind of talent to tie himself in knots like he did with that touch like.

Struggled to even keep up with play from one end to another .

The way he always jogs away after his guaranteed booking with that look of "i've bloody well rolled up me 110% yorkshire sleeves me. Im at work here, job done" . Sacre bleu .

Think it was on the TF podcast where said he played v Gateshead pre-season and 'looked like a fan who'd won a competition to get a runout with the first team"

He's as tragic as having a smack habit .

I assume it's easy to move players on in FM.

actually smiths a fucking nightmare to get rid of on FM, not unlike real life hes perfectly content to see out his contract collecting his money while I make him train alone and not play for any team at any level.