Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 points from these two games can't be sniffed at, but I fear it's papering over some fairly large cracks. I'm going to be in a fantastic mood for the rest of the day, probably tomorrow too. Not getting carried away though.

Let's be honest, Blunderland controled a lot of the game and had more possesion than we did, for me it was a nail-biter and I'm so happy now it's over as I had grave doubts about the outcome.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew on Magpies' matchwinner Ryan Taylor's goal against Sunderland: "That right foot of his is a fantastic weapon. We are playing him at left-back and we are looking to bring in another, but he will have to be a good one to take Ryan out of the team."

:D

If you're proud to be a Geordie clap your hands

If you're proud to be a Geordie,

But happen to live in South Tyneside

:D :D :rolleyes::boogie: :boogie: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Howay Fish - he's not going to say Taylor's piss poor after just scoring the winner for us in the derby match.

theres one thing saying hes not piss poor its a whole different matter saying its going to need a good left back to take him out the team. :D

Two cowerdly cunts on the pitch today. Webb and Cattermole. Cattermole should have been the second of three blatant red cards with his soft shite prentending to be hard anticts.

But who gives a fuck because we beat the unwashed cunts one nil.

You wash once a week in the wear

you wash once a week in the wear

you wash once a week in the wear

Sunderlands a massive club

Are you fuck!

Howay Fish - he's not going to say Taylor's piss poor after just scoring the winner for us in the derby match.

theres one thing saying hes not piss poor its a whole different matter saying its going to need a good left back to take him out the team. :D

:boogie:

Happy to give Raylor credit. He's being played out of position and when put into his comfort zone did exactly what we wanted. I'm just saying Pardew is already preparing us for at least half a season without a recognised 1st team left back.

But lets not get bogged down in depressing shit.

:D:rolleyes: