Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

He has SHAMED Sunderland supporters too many times now and ESP today.... against a POOR DEFENSIVE scum side .......we did NOTHING in the second half - all that money ...???? - what for ??? where was the drive/passion/motivation/desire/ will-to-win ???????????????????? did not see it at all - GO BRUCE NOW (IF YOU HAVE THE DIGNITY )

:D

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is 4 points from the first two games. I didnt expect that before the season began.

Agreed, and the fact is, we don't really play a game that I don't think we can win until Manchester City (A) in November. The only ones before then that could give us trouble are Villa away, Tottenham home, and Stoke away. The rest are all fairly winnable. But knowing us, we'll win the ones we should be losing, and lose the ones we should be winning!

Delighted. Didn't see the game, was driving back from Spain at the time but is it too early to dispel that team spirit concern?

Ironic that if we had bought that LB, we might not have won either :D

Despite admitted pessimism , pleasantly surprised at the spirit generally, Colo especially.

Been against teams off their potential and remainder of transfer window could see it go either way i guess .

. . Having said that - who gives a fuck for today !?!

Gotta enjoy the 'ups' :D

Gitanes aall round .

Delighted. Didn't see the game, was driving back from Spain at the time but is it too early to dispel that team spirit concern?

Ironic that if we had bought that LB, we might not have won either :D

Today showed that the team spirit IS there, they faught for each other and worked hard.

Bottom line is 4 points from the first two games. I didnt expect that before the season began.

I did!

Its a nice feeling, four points from Arsenal and home (we could of won) and the scum away. Nice little televised cup game midweek whee i fully expect to see some of the young lads keeping ourkey players fresh for Fulham at home on he Sunday before a nice break.

Good start to the season and should we get the much needed recruits in (which i think we will) then there is no reason t really push on.

Fulham (H)

Two week break

QPR (A)

Villa (A)

Blackburn (H)

Happy days! :D

Edited by Deano

For anyone that missed bardlseys 2nd yellow, looking at how colos shin buckled he was lucky to get out of that unscathed

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/barsley-red-w...tEM2K4WFKRV3L#b

Aye he wn the ball but sometimes that doesnt matter. Was pure reckless and i think with a little intent. That could easily of broke Colo's leg and he was lucky to get up. Made of strong stuff that lad. If only Barfa was made of the same.

The way they just clapped Bardsley off! Fuck off, if a Newcastle player nearly broke someones leg I wouldn't give em an ovation. I wouldn't hate them for it or anything, but I wouldn't act like what he just did was brilliant.

Random thoughts:

If Webb had made Cattermole the first yellow of the game which given the tackle he did give the first one for he could easily have done, they could have been down to 8 - now that would have been funny.

I'm really pleased for Ryan Taylor but given how much the cunts hate him, it might have actually been sweeter if Steven Taylor had got a touch.

Also the commentators "two Geordies in the team" - since when have Greenwich and Lagos been anyway near the river Tyne (though I respect their adoption).

On a personal level I wish I felt the same about the rest of the games like this - it really reminded me how much I used to enjoy football - not the football itself obviously but the emotional involvement. Who knows I may even think about going to a few games again - might see if I can get a ticket for QPR.

Sunderland 2 - 0 Newcastle

I will be back after the game to put up a few pics of the matchday

Actually fuck it, your a fucking shambles from top to bottom, shit squad thats definitely weaker than last season, your fucking minnows these days.

3-1 Sunlun.

Do you ever listen to yourself at this time of year? Seriously keep a diary in future & read it back.

Liverpool should have put 5 past you & only didn't due to some remarkable luck, if we leave Larrson completely unmarked at the back post we'll deserve to concede too.

:D

Sunderland 2 - 0 Newcastle

I will be back after the game to put up a few pics of the matchday

Actually fuck it, your a fucking shambles from top to bottom, shit squad thats definitely weaker than last season, your fucking minnows these days.

3-1 Sunlun.

Do you ever listen to yourself at this time of year? Seriously keep a diary in future & read it back.

Liverpool should have put 5 past you & only didn't due to some remarkable luck, if we leave Larrson completely unmarked at the back post we'll deserve to concede too.

:icon_lol:

:D :D :rolleyes::boogie: :boogie: :icon_lol: