Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we're great and I'm not a big fan of Pardew by any means but once we got to HT I was reasonably confident and that was mainly because I think Pardew can have a look at how the game's gone and make changes accordingly. Brewce on the other hand is as shit a manager as Keane was for them. Long may he continue to pickle his liver and piss all their money away.

Yeh they've spent £30m ffs :D

They've been bad at spending for a while - wouldn't be surprised to see them get beat next week at Swansea - that could spell trouble for Bruce.

They need a proper striker. Gyan isn't doing it at the moment and I doubt he'd score enough for them to rely on him even if he was playing well.

What they don't need is an 18 year old from a lower league or an unknown South Korean guy.

Basically they could do with a player like Bent.

Shall i help the mackems out. One of the reason is because they are so bitter, sad and obsessed with us that their lives revolve around it and funilly enough, their players kind of pick up on the whole shit or bust feeling for the game, lose and its the devestation for the obsessed pricks and so under that pressure they shit themselves and we turn them over. Whereas with us, our players understand its our biggest game and we want to see some fight and aggression, and you'd better be up for it and compete, but that's it, we aren't defined by a hatred and obsession with another club like they are, and we never will be and they know it!

I think the Monkey's heed used that bitterness and made it a quite positive thing. Fortunately since then all their managers have been fuckwits and it was only through us having an even bigger fuckwit at the time (Kinnear) that we've lost to them since the Heed.

Shall i help the mackems out. One of the reason is because they are so bitter, sad and obsessed with us that their lives revolve around it and funilly enough, their players kind of pick up on the whole shit or bust feeling for the game, lose and its the devestation for the obsessed pricks and so under that pressure they shit themselves and we turn them over. Whereas with us, our players understand its our biggest game and we want to see some fight and aggression, and you'd better be up for it and compete, but that's it, we aren't defined by a hatred and obsession with another club like they are, and we never will be and they know it!

I think the Monkey's heed used that bitterness and made it a quite positive thing. Fortunately since then all their managers have been fuckwits and it was only through us having an even bigger fuckwit at the time (Kinnear) that we've lost to them since the Heed.

A good point, Reid probably managed to chanel it, the rest of them either don't know what to do, or like the current fat lesbian they have now join in and become a bitter, jealous prick and so from the managers example the players are fucked!

And as somebody was mentioning their spending, i'd be interested to see their net spend since Keane got them up because the ammount they've spent to be shite and then mediocre must be phenominal!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Brewce on the other hand is as shit a manager................ Long may he continue to pickle his liver and piss all their money away.

Be nice Alex, after all he is a Geordie, misplaced perhaps, misguided maybe, mental possiblyy, but nevertheless a Geordie so we should be nice to the losers. :D

Brewce on the other hand is as shit a manager................ Long may he continue to pickle his liver and piss all their money away.

Be nice Alex, after all he is a Geordie, misplaced perhaps, misguided maybe, mental possiblyy, but nevertheless a Geordie so we should be nice to the losers. :D

Nah he was a cunt before he became their manager now he's just more of one.