Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts so far -

Sessegnon has been the best player on the pitch.

Colback and Cattermole have also had decent games for them.

Obertan has looked invisible.

We're playing far too much long ball with just Shola up front.

Ryan Taylor makes me shit myself a little everytime they attack on his side.

Larsson and Webb are both cunts.

That handball miss was an absolute shocker. They should have been one man and one nil down.

Other than that though for the most part they've had the upper hand. Raylor was lucky to get away with an elbow.

We looks disorganised on and off the ball. We desperately miss a ball-carrier at leftback, Taylor has to take a touch to get it onto his right every time he receives the ball. Surprised Obertan has been so ineffectual, he looked up for it on his debut, assumed he'd try hard to make an impression given this is such a big game.

Not sure where Obertan is, exactly. Webb should be officiating in the Championship, Jonas has spent most of the game backing up useless R. Taylor, we look shaky defensively and have been bailed out a couple of times by Krul, and we offer little to no attacking threat.

Time to sort it out Pardew, if you can, you useless shitehawk.

they look far the better side. i'd take 0-0 at this stage happily. cabaye looks off the pace. shola feeding off scraps up front. midfield over run and giving possession away way too cheaply. they're pressing way better than us and we're resorting to long hoofs up pitch way too often.

to make matters worse the setanta stream i was watching fell over and i have resorted to watching a french stream.

It was clearly handball but even a top goalie would have struggled to react to the close range diversion by barton so have to presume it was accidental. There is all this ball-to-hand stuff although that seems to have been marginalised over recent years.

Think a pen +/- yellow would have been fair. Its one thing doing a suarez against ghana and being sent off,its another having the ball hitting you without even a chance to get out of the way.

That said, it would have been daylight robbery if we were 1-0 as we've been terrible. The game is of similar one-sidedness to the games of last season.

Thoughts so far -

Sessegnon has been the best player on the pitch.

Colback and Cattermole have also had decent games for them.

Obertan has looked invisible.

We're playing far too much long ball with just Shola up front.

Ryan Taylor makes me shit myself a little everytime they attack on his side.

Larsson and Webb are both cunts.

Saves me typing my thoughts. Spot on.

Not looking great so far, Colo again doing the duties and keeping us in it (kruls been class too) but they are getting closer and closer as the match goes on.

We need to come out the gates with a more attacking mentality, we need to stop giving them so much fucking possession and get some fire in our bellies.

They have had the lions share in the first half, but given that they shouldve had larrsson off and a penalty against them, honestly think the whole attitude of the match couldve changed by now.

Just up to Pardew , Barton and Colo to make it happen manually over half time.

Sunderland the better team so, more creativity going forward.

We had a good spell of possesion but created nowt. Robbed of a penalty. Nice strike from Cabaye, Shola should of stayed onside and scored.

Need an improvement second half if we are gonna win this.

Marveaux for Raylor.

I'd love to wire up the two corrupt cunts' testicles to the main and ask them: "You gave a corner, which part of the body did it come off?" - obviously "head" or "torso" hits the switch followed by "How did his head or torso divert a ball which was to the side of his body?" - more zappage as they fail to answer with anything coherent.

I expect of it Webb TBH.

On another note the complete failure to retain possession just proves why we'll be in a relegation battle this year.

I'd love to wire up the two corrupt cunts' testicles to the main and ask them: "You gave a corner, which part of the body did it come off?" - obviously "head" or "torso" hits the switch followed by "How did his head or torso divert a ball which was to the side of his body?" - more zappage as they fail to answer with anything coherent.

I expect of it Webb TBH.

On another note the complete failure to retain possession just proves why we'll be in a relegation battle this year.

If we get a left-back who is left-footed and Ben Arfa gets fit, I think we'll retain possession a lot better. Too early to say about a relegation scrap yet, but I'm not brimming with confidence myself.

I'm assuming Webb was unsighted. That's bad but I guess it happens, just wish we got on the end of his fuck ups once in awhile. The linesman must have had a clear view since Larsson was the deepest player so he has no excuse. Probably looking at little boys in the stands by the look of him. Weedy prick.

All in all. Shit refereeing that has resulted in us having to play from 0-0 against 11 rather than a probable 1-0 lead against 10. Huge mistake by the officials.

they look far the better side. i'd take 0-0 at this stage happily. cabaye looks off the pace. shola feeding off scraps up front. midfield over run and giving possession away way too cheaply. they're pressing way better than us and we're resorting to long hoofs up pitch way too often.

to make matters worse the setanta stream i was watching fell over and i have resorted to watching a french stream.

Some benefits of bringing in so many french players heh.

Anyway Cabaye has looked off the pace in both games so far, obertan is out of place, ameobi is as shit as we expected . Also ryan taylor is responsible so many times for dragging the whole midfield backwards into our own half.

What pardew needs to do:

1 ) Get obertan on the right wing where he had a decent game last time round.

2) 60th minute throw on Ba for cabaye and possibly lovelyhands for shola.

Edited by harrynufc

Some benefits of bringing in so many french players heh.

Anyway Cabaye has looked off the pace in both games so far, obertan is out of place, ameobi is as shit as we expected . Also ryan taylor is responsible so many times for dragging the whole midfield backwards into our own half.

What pardew needs to do:

1 ) Get obertan on the right wing where he had a decent game last time round.

2) 60th minute throw on Ba for cabaye and possibly lovelyhands for shola.

I think Cabaye's looked our best midfielder today. (Not much competition mind)