Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

article118372800028b700.jpg

I went to school with him. Lived in Wallsend all his life, and lived 3 doors down from me. This photo was put up in the changing rooms at school for years.

He still gets it brought up to this day, the poor cunt.

:lol: quality tale.

One thing that struck me about Ba when he came on on Saturday was how much he looks like Bubba off Forrest Gump. He narf does. I'd like to see Pards go back to 4 4 2 on Saturday though, and attack Fulham we can beat them, if we do it's probably our best start to a Premiership season for ten years.

1995 - 9 points from the first 3 games.

Never managed more than 6 since.

Stat-tacular.

Was reading last night that it's the first time since 1990/91 that we've kept a clean sheet in the opening two games.

Hope that's not an omen, because THAT was THE worst season I've ever had as a Newcastle fan, in fact I reckon it's the worst season in our history. Fucking hidings at home off Bristol Rovers and Notts County are still all to fresh in the memory.

Aye I know. Dunno if it's the worst - 1988/89 is hard to beat on that score but it certain was the most boring one we had in my time. We did fuck all and finished in mid-table mediocrity IIRC.

Highlight of the season was a game in the division above on the last day of the season when Man City sent the inbred cunts crashing back down to Div 2.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the handball incident: Did Webb consult the other linesman? After all, with it being a corner he would have been stood on the half way line with a completely different view from the ref and the linesman he did consult. The half way line is hardly a long way away to see a 'clear' handball. I haven't seen the incident like, just wondrin'.

Hmmm, Parsnip saw it and the linesman can only have been a couple of yards away from where he was standing. He must have seen it. More bottling from a linesman. Diabolical decision - even though I haven't seen it myself :lol:

I went to school with him. Lived in Wallsend all his life, and lived 3 doors down from me. This photo was put up in the changing rooms at school for years.

One thing that struck me about Ba when he came on on Saturday was how much he looks like Bubba off Forrest Gump. He narf does. I'd like to see Pards go back to 4 4 2 on Saturday though, and attack Fulham we can beat them, if we do it's probably our best start to a Premiership season for ten years.

Stat-tacular.

Was reading last night that it's the first time since 1990/91 that we've kept a clean sheet in the opening two games.

Hope that's not an omen, because THAT was THE worst season I've ever had as a Newcastle fan, in fact I reckon it's the worst season in our history. Fucking hidings at home off Bristol Rovers and Notts County are still all to fresh in the memory.

Aye I know. Dunno if it's the worst - 1988/89 is hard to beat on that score but it certain was the most boring one we had in my time. We did fuck all and finished in mid-table mediocrity IIRC.

Highlight of the season was a game in the division above on the last day of the season when Man City sent the inbred cunts crashing back down to Div 2.

At least we saw some quality games 88/89 Tottenham 2-2, Liverpool 2-2, Southampton 3-3 were all great games, it hurt going down like but that 90/91 season was THE worst I've ever seen. Quinn was at least 3 stone over weight during that season.

We battered them

After drinking myself into a stupor to try to forget the result, I am now coming out of my fog of depression and have replayed the match back again to confirm my original thoughts.

We completely outplayed them for most of the game and they were lucky to string three passes together. Admittedly once they scored they grew in confidence and it was more even, but even then they never looked like scoring from open play until we were desperately chasing the game towards the end.

Had the score been one nil to us the attitude on this board would have been completely different with scores of 8 9 and 10 for performances.

That is the reality as the players did give their all and played well in general and if the opposition had been other than Newcastle then the present abuse being directed at players and management would not be so vitriolic.

Credit where credit is due it was a superb strike from Taylor and Collocini played very well, but apart from that I have to say that is the worst Newcastle team I have seen for a long time. They should have had a penalty on the Larson handball but Richardson also had a shout and Cabaye should have had a straight red for his studs up tackle on Bardsley.

I also watched them play against Arsenal and they were totally outplayed there also.

They have all the hallmarks of a relegation side and while we completely outplayed Blackpool last season they also stole the points but were relegated.

It hurts because expectation was much higher given our summer spending spree but that spree also give us strength in depth for when inuries and suspensions take their inevitable toll. I am confident we will finish a full 15 points ahead of Newcastle this season and remember it is a marathon not a sprint.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...0#ixzz1VkzXFxb6

I think Alex mentioned, or someone did Jonny might have that the green has been proper dry lately, I've had none for about 2 month, but reading this post I think if that's the status quo, clearly Wearside doesn't have the same problem!! Fucking hell :lol:

Well I agree with the bit in bold.... and we still fucking beat them!

Hard pill to swallow, isn't it you inbred, filthy bastards?

Stevie, you're right that they hate us more than we do them - but then jealousy normally does breed hatred, doesn't it?

I'd actually say that since Ashley has been taking the piss, our attitude towards them has become even more relaxed. They're expected to beat us and generally don't - must hurt their pride like fuck! :razz:

Stat-tacular.

At least we saw some quality games 88/89 Tottenham 2-2, Liverpool 2-2, Southampton 3-3 were all great games, it hurt going down like but that 90/91 season was THE worst I've ever seen. Quinn was at least 3 stone over weight during that season.

The Spurs and Liverpool games we were massively robbed. We should have won both convincingly. The Southampton game we massively got out of jail thanks to Michael O'Neill coming on as a sub.

The 3-0 loss to Coventry however was a very dark day...

Snakey - go Here for highlights!

'Not available in your location'. Perhaps I should come up for air and get a better signal :lol:

I saw a certain 'Haris Vukic' also post a link of Yahoo highlights on N-O :razz:

btw, same geezer came out with a corker the other day:

"My French mate told me about him. But as I can't speak French he could have been saying anything." :nufc::icon_lol: If you see 'H.V.' please tell him that was a great post.

Stat-tacular.

The Spurs and Liverpool games we were massively robbed. We should have won both convincingly. The Southampton game we massively got out of jail thanks to Michael O'Neill coming on as a sub.

His last minute equaliser was class, drop of the shoulder left foot bang. 3-1 doon iirc. Listening to the highlights in the car on the way back, that jock John Cairns, he made Charles Harrison sound good.

Aye that 0-3, I remember "Micky Gynn" scoring the third he was about 4ft10, that was Willie's last game :nufc: straight after a 2-1 win at Anfield, was a bit harsh imo. I remember the sit down protest, what the fuck did the Gallowgate think they'd achieve by all sitting down :razz:

Edited by McFaul

Stat-tacular.

His last minute equaliser was class, drop of the shoulder left foot bang. 3-1 doon iirc. Listening to the highlights in the car on the way back, that jock John Cairns, he made Charles Harrison sound good.

Aye that 0-3, I remember "Micky Gynn" scoring the third he was about 4ft10, that was Willie's last game :nufc: straight after a 2-1 win at Anfield, was a bit harsh imo. I remember the sit down protest, what the fuck did the Gallowgate think they'd achieve by all sitting down :razz:

The low point was surely booing our lot back onto the pitch and cheering when Coventry came back on after half time.

That's what got McFaul the sack and sadly it's what they achieved.

Aye that 0-3, I remember "Micky Gynn" scoring the third he was about 4ft10, that was Willie's last game :nufc: straight after a 2-1 win at Anfield, was a bit harsh imo. I remember the sit down protest, what the fuck did the Gallowgate think they'd achieve by all sitting down :lol:

The low point was surely booing our lot back onto the pitch and cheering when Coventry came back on after half time.

:razz: Aye

In Ray Ranson's book (he wasn't even here yet) he said the funniest thing about Newcastle was some weeks the team would come out for the start of the game, and yeah he'd been booed off at various clubs, but at Newcastle they used to get booed on. The lying manc cunt.

Aye that 0-3, I remember "Micky Gynn" scoring the third he was about 4ft10, that was Willie's last game :icon_lol: straight after a 2-1 win at Anfield, was a bit harsh imo. I remember the sit down protest, what the fuck did the Gallowgate think they'd achieve by all sitting down :lol:

In Ray Ranson's book (he wasn't even here yet) he said the funniest thing about Newcastle was some weeks the team would come out for the start of the game, and yeah he'd been booed off at various clubs, but at Newcastle they used to get booed on. The lying manc cunt.

He's not from Manchester.

St Helens, Merseyside :nufc:

Aye that 0-3, I remember "Micky Gynn" scoring the third he was about 4ft10, that was Willie's last game :icon_lol: straight after a 2-1 win at Anfield, was a bit harsh imo. I remember the sit down protest, what the fuck did the Gallowgate think they'd achieve by all sitting down :lol:

He's not from Manchester.

St Helens, Merseyside :nufc:

Born there, raised Manchester :icon_lol:

It's all the same anyway the North West, fuckin shithole.

The mackems are crying out for the return of 'Sewper Kev' on Ready to Go.

The fuckin' mongs.

:lol: he's about 38. I can't remember if it was you I was discussing this last week on twitter or someone else, but he's one underrated player Phillips, underachieved and is absolutely class. Nar i think it was that @graemecole74 . I can't remember a more stylish finisher than him who is English for years, shame he never got to play at a big club. 99/00 he was unplayable.

Edited by McFaul

They didn't even batter us. They enjoyed a good 20 minutes In which they had possession but couldn't properly break down our defence - during that spell they should have a man & probably a goal down.

It's evident but our missing toontastic mackems that they just can't take the shame.

They didn't even batter us. They enjoyed a good 20 minutes In which they had possession but couldn't properly break down our defence - during that spell they should have a man & probably a goal down.

It's evident but our missing toontastic mackems that they just can't take the shame.

Seriously Tom, learn to wind the screw on them:

"Aye, you battered us... and you still lost! How shit does that make you?"

:lol:

One of the daft bastards reckons Collicini needs to have a long hard look at himself following his rolling around at the sending off incident. :lol:

I honestly think if the roles were reversed we'd be moaning our tits off at getting beat and being shit, at least half the fuckers think they outclassed us while some are looking at the 'bigger picture' as if it doesn't matter. That's the biggest joke. Of course it matters, it matters to us and by Christ it matters to them! When you've Sunderland's record against us you can bet it matters, it gets under their skin, even their daft manager was publically declaring he had a record lined up to play at full time before last seasons game, for fucks sake! :razz:

You'll never beat us!

You'll never beat u-u-us!

Steve Bruce you're an arsehole!

And you'll never beat us!