Sunderland 0 Newcastle United 1

snakehips

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From RTG :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620174

if you were outside the main doors you couldn't have helped to witness joey bartons antics

What he do?

sitting on the bus banging on the windows , singing and chanting , trying to wind up the fans waiting outside ( he didn't get much of a reaction as most of the fans hanging about were your typical autograph hunters , sticker albums and kagools n that ) . Security bloke sent the driver on to tell him to pack it in .

:razz:

I suppose is as time a time as any to re-tell a wee story which might raise a smile.

Mrs. Fist works in sunlun, a couple of years ago one of her mackem workmates got pregnant. Mrs. Fist kept me updated with every single detail of the pregnancy, as women do, and, come the birth, in she came with a grin as wide as the Tyne.

"Chantelle* had her baby today , you're going to love this…"

She was by this stage giggling like a bairn, so my interest was piqued.

"Come on then, what happened, did her daft bastard husband feint or something?" says I.

" No, better than that, it's got 6 toes!".

After about half an hour when I'd calmed down, I asked if she was serious, and she was-deadly.

*True story, name changed to protect the mutant.

Never try to understand the mentality of a mackem. When I worked there this fuckin mackem "John Smith" from Ry'oa-ahpe (Thai bride and all that caper straights), he said to me "Soonlun are a beegur cloob bea-cos there's 259 thewwwsund peapull in Newwwwcassul, and there's 280 thewssund in Soonlun" that was his argument.

Also today I see Brewce is saying the press coverage of the game has been disgusting because a lot of it focussed on what arseholes Bardsley and Cattermole are, thought it was fair enough mesel. Proper victims mackems.

Never try to understand the mentality of a mackem. When I worked there this fuckin mackem "John Smith" from Ry'oa-ahpe (Thai bride and all that caper straights), he said to me "Soonlun are a beegur cloob bea-cos there's 259 thewwwsund peapull in Newwwwcassul, and there's 280 thewssund in Soonlun" that was his argument.

Also today I see Brewce is saying the press coverage of the game has been disgusting because a lot of it focussed on what arseholes Bardsley and Cattermole are, thought it was fair enough mesel. Proper victims mackems.

He should be thankful it didn't focus on how shit his team were and how ineffective his tactics were.

I suppose is as time a time as any to re-tell a wee story which might raise a smile.

Mrs. Fist works in sunlun, a couple of years ago one of her mackem workmates got pregnant. Mrs. Fist kept me updated with every single detail of the pregnancy, as women do, and, come the birth, in she came with a grin as wide as the Tyne.

"Come on then, what happened, did her daft bastard husband feint or something?" says I.

After about half an hour when I'd calmed down, I asked if she was serious, and she was-deadly.

:lol:

:lol:

Do you ever see Mackems in your cheery seaside settlement TR? If you do, do you notice a difference between them and geordies?

He can't have watched Goals on Sunday then, who peddled the official line that we kicked them as much as they kicked us(!), even edited the highlights to make it look like that..omititng Cattermole's assault on Jonas ffs.

Family Club Sunderland show their inherent moral class & fibre or something?

And they say they're not obsessed? You know the worst thing about this? It's NOT kids. Fucking hell, go to the pub you sad wankers.

See people who aren't from the NE, and have spent little time here, it's obviously hard for them to comprehend how they can be so different from us just 15 mile away, but you just need to watch this video to see the great differences between the two.

See people who aren't from the NE, and have spent little time here, it's obviously hard for them to comprehend how they can be so different from us just 15 mile away, but you just need to watch this video to see the great differences between the two.

Personally I've been at SJP watching two coaches go in - the England coach which I clapped & applauded the players as they were going in & I was there cheering Keegan when he came back with Man City.

I can't understand the mentality of turning up to boo, I'd rather have a pint & give them jip when they are on the pitch :wub:

Rich of those bastards to shout 'get a haircut' at Coloccini....

Have they forgotten about this odious little turd?

c9b8d6c6-7564-49ec-8d20-45f2729ea76f.jpg

Most people are average or areet looking, you get people who are outstandingly good looking. Eric Gates comes in none of those three categories. I think looking at that picture he's done very well to get through like with a really positive demeanour and a smile on his face. Genuinely fair play.

Most people are average or areet looking, you get people who are outstandingly good looking. Eric Gates comes in none of those three categories. I think looking at that picture he's done very well to get through like with a really positive demeanour and a smile on his face. Genuinely fair play.

Zelda off Terrahawks tbh.

Zelda off Terrahawks tbh.

Looks like he spent most of his life living under a bridge, robbing passersby.

troll.jpg

Family Club Sunderland show their inherent moral class & fibre or something?

I'm liking those classy wrought iron railings at the front. Nice. Stylish. Not to mention the executive ropes off thingys. A cut above ordinary clubs. Like Coronation St trying to be Pall Mall.