NUFC Statement

JawD

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was expected, however I'm going to be the douchebag that says I'm quite happy with our transfer window. I think the players we got feel they have something to prove and appear to be of decent quality, think we have a quicker team with more dimension. I am disappointed in not getting a striker but did honestly see it coming so not overly depressed.

Dekka is obviously a cunt, and I would like nothing more than to drag my sweaty balls across his weasel face. The man has no tact. We all knew what it was gonna say, but the way he went about it was bollocks. I'm all for value for money (its how I build dynasties in fm :D ) but the tight fisted fucks wouldst even fork out 250k for darnel situ who scored twice in a friendly, is versatile and by all accounts has a seriously decent future ahead of him, plus we could've done with a backup centreback, we are seriously thin there. The man is a pathological liar. This was a chance to save face and he blew it.

You wanna what B)

Thought it was interesting. As long as you don't take it as absolute facts, its interesting at least to look at. Some fuckers on here need to lighten up a bit.

Interesting in what way?

Some people enjoy stats, mate, others enjoy trolling.

Edited by Aeris

Guest Your Name Here
Thought it was interesting. As long as you don't take it as absolute facts, its interesting at least to look at. Some fuckers on here need to lighten up a bit.

Interesting in what way?

In the way you can rearrange the letters to say ‘haha you stupid fucking Geordies keep giving me your money while I fuck your club over, you fucking losers haha. Common you Spurs, Ozzie’s on his way to Wembley ‘

Edited by Your Name Here

So no striker signed, a bland self congratulatory statement is issued, and lo and behold a rash of stories appear about Ben Arfa's imminent return from injury.

They must think we're fucking stupid.

Now that the transfer window has closed, we have had some time to reflect on the business we have conducted over the summer and frankly Martin from accounts thinks its been fantastic.

Our aim was to secure young players who represented a good profit margin. The majority of our transfer dealings were completed in the early part of the window and we feel we have signed some players of exceptional profit potential. Yohan Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux, Mehdi Abeid, Demba Ba and Gabriel Obertan were all brought in early and we have seen these players settle quickly into the squad and already look likely to have a high resale value next year.

Earlier this week we were delighted to sign Davide Santon from Inter Milan to fill our left-back position after the departure of Jose Enrique. Davide is an excellent young prospective resale and we're sure he'll be another superb addition to the bank. We also welcomed young goalkeeper Rob Elliot from Charlton Athletic who is willing to accept peanuts and will help us force out Harper whos on bigger wages after getting Fraser Forster off wage bill.

Of course we had also hoped to secure a further striker in the window, in addition to a bloke we picked up for nothing. Work to bring a striker into the club began early in the summer. Negotiations were complex and protracted and fortunately we managed to hoodwink you lot into thinking we had a priority target.

Whilst we did turn our attention to alternative prospects in the latter stages of the window, we have a very laughable transfer policy and will not make knee-jerk decisions at the last-minute which are not in the best interests of the clubs balance sheet. We understand that supporters will feel frustrated that we did not sign another striker during the window, but think about it, we have Leon Best and Shola, plus when Ben Arfa comes back he'll be like a new signing.

would be funny if it wasn't true

u-turn.jpg

no problem if you realise and admit you were wrong btw [unlike certain other bullshiters and tosspots who haven't got the balls to do it].

Interesting in what way?

Some people enjoy stats, mate, others enjoy trolling.

but if you disagree with the facts, the absolute facts, its the same thing as "trolling" ?

looks like we have replaced mentality with pace this season

so as long as they introduce an option to run away from relegation this season, we're sorted

Guest Your Name Here
So no striker signed, a bland self congratulatory statement is issued, and lo and behold a rash of stories appear about Ben Arfa's imminent return from injury.

Perhaps they’re right?

Coming hot on heels of the fan pleasing end to the transfer window, I found myself thinking ‘replacing the club’s name on the east stand with a SD advert will surely be the last straw’ and other stupid thoughts like ‘this has to be the straw that finally stirs supporters in action' and ‘there’s no way we’ll carry on turning up like a bunch of compliant sheep who like getting shitted on after this’.

Then I thought ‘but we’ve spent the best part of four years letting this bloke disrespect us and our club without ever trying to give him a metaphoric kick in the balls’ and ‘every time anyone suggests a serious protest the response is it’ll make no difference so let’s do fuck all’

Does this make us stupid or loyal? Answers on a postcard to GetOutOfOurClubUFatCockneyBastard@St James Park.

Perhaps they’re right?

perhaps they are, so long as "we're" refers to those who actually still think we are going somewhere under this owner

Perhaps they’re right?

Coming hot on heels of the fan pleasing end to the transfer window, I found myself thinking ‘replacing the club’s name on the east stand with a SD advert will surely be the last straw’ and other stupid thoughts like ‘this has to be the straw that finally stirs supporters in action' and ‘there’s no way we’ll carry on turning up like a bunch of compliant sheep who like getting shitted on after this’.

Then I thought ‘but we’ve spent the best part of four years letting this bloke disrespect us and our club without ever trying to give him a metaphoric kick in the balls’ and ‘every time anyone suggests a serious protest the response is it’ll make no difference so let’s do fuck all’

Does this make us stupid or loyal? Answers on a postcard to GetOutOfOurClubUFatCockneyBastard@St James Park.

Is about the size of it tbh.

Guest Your Name Here

Perhaps they’re right?

perhaps they are, so long as "we're" refers to those who actually still think we are going somewhere under this owner

I know there are a fair few supporters who have tried to stay optimistic in the face of growing evidence to the contrary, and in some ways I think you have to respect their positive thinking. However, only the blatantly stubborn are still in denial and what we do about the situation is far more important than reinforcing the divisions FMA's tenure has created between supporters.

The huge amount of confusion surrounding the club has been a masterclass in divide and rule but now the fog is clearing it’s time for the infighting to stop. We need to be united for united.

I'd prefer silence tbh.

Patronizing statements like this must be the in-house joke within the halls of SJP. It's real 'rub their noses in it' sort of stuff. Just like Whelan is, and has been for 10+ years, we are his/Ashley's bitch. His running of the club is of course business, but it has become personal ie. kicking the supporters' a kick in the bollocks in any way, shape, or form. Antagonising the supporter base has become the side-project.

The best thing Ashley has going for him (and Dekka to a lesser extent) is that he isn't an accessible or a 'local figure'. There's bugger all chance of either two being rounded up, courtesy of an opportunistic moment in public.

The McKeags, Seymours (whose 'sell-a-star-a-year' policy wasn't as brutal & offensive, and efficient, as the current one being played under this lot), and you can put Sugar into the same bracket, were so much more accessible to the general public back then. This is Ashley's saving grace, coupled with the fact that the stadium attendances are still running at eighty percent capacity, and in general (compared to the 80's, and early 90's) the matchday going public as a collective has become a much more sanitised one.

Now that the transfer window has closed, we have had some time to reflect on the business we have conducted over the summer and frankly Martin from accounts thinks its been fantastic.

Our aim was to secure young players who represented a good profit margin. The majority of our transfer dealings were completed in the early part of the window and we feel we have signed some players of exceptional profit potential. Yohan Cabaye, Sylvain Marveaux, Mehdi Abeid, Demba Ba and Gabriel Obertan were all brought in early and we have seen these players settle quickly into the squad and already look likely to have a high resale value next year.

Earlier this week we were delighted to sign Davide Santon from Inter Milan to fill our left-back position after the departure of Jose Enrique. Davide is an excellent young prospective resale and we're sure he'll be another superb addition to the bank. We also welcomed young goalkeeper Rob Elliot from Charlton Athletic who is willing to accept peanuts and will help us force out Harper whos on bigger wages after getting Fraser Forster off wage bill.

Of course we had also hoped to secure a further striker in the window, in addition to a bloke we picked up for nothing. Work to bring a striker into the club began early in the summer. Negotiations were complex and protracted and fortunately we managed to hoodwink you lot into thinking we had a priority target.

Whilst we did turn our attention to alternative prospects in the latter stages of the window, we have a very laughable transfer policy and will not make knee-jerk decisions at the last-minute which are not in the best interests of the clubs balance sheet. We understand that supporters will feel frustrated that we did not sign another striker during the window, but think about it, we have Leon Best and Shola, plus when Ben Arfa comes back he'll be like a new signing.

would be funny if it wasn't true

u-turn.jpg

no problem if you realise and admit you were wrong btw [unlike certain other bullshiters and tosspots who haven't got the balls to do it].

I said I would judge after the window and not getting a decent striker in,which was top priority,is inexcusable. I think Cabaye and Santon are both really good signings and look forward to seeing what Marvaux can do but they don't disguise the fact they fucked up on what was required.

I don't,unlike you,disagree with every decision the club makes and some of the comments about flogging players like Tiote,Krul,Cabaye in a season or two I guess we will see in time although if they prove to be top drawer then it could be ominous.

We need a very wealthy owner with ambitions to push on, sadly that's the only way to get back into the top 6 now. Ashley is a tight cunt who's trying to run the club on a shoe string, Fred was a fan who ran the club well beyond It's financial means. We need someone who wants to achieve what Fred did but with the money to do it

Perhaps they’re right?

I think we're starting to become to protests what the scousers are to overwrought comedy grieving. Every fucking time there's a disappointing decision made there's an embarrassing period of boycoutt and protest talk which comes to nowt . The default position of a football fan is to be pissed off with their chairman. Enjoy the panto villain, go to games and sing nasty songs about him, but save the protest talk for when we're at the other end of the tabke or close to administration