Pet Hates!

catmag

JUST CUT THE FUCKERS OFF!!!!

It's their fucking job!

They manage to catch the fuckers, kill them, pluck them, dissect them..... Why leave those tiny bits on? Surely it's just to piss people off.

Squirrel !!!!!

What do they do with chicken blood. :(

• 1 year later...

The fact that every time I plug my phone into the car it automatically plays the first song in ITunes. I must have heard the first few chords of Anthrax's A.D.I a thousand times now, and I don't even really like them!

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The fact that every time I plug my phone into the car it automatically plays the first song in ITunes. I must have heard the first few chords of Anthrax's A.D.I a thousand times now, and I don't even really like them!

Mine used to do that so I'm well versed in the opening of A tout le monde by megadeth.

I'm not sure how I changed it but it now kicks off with something random if the music app isn't already running.

• 3 months later...

Dogs that slyly shit in the street without their owners appearing to realise that they've just laid a nice dump outside of someone's gate.

If only they would bark and let their, obviously conscientious dog crap bag carrying owners know before that 600 foot lead creates a tug back.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Are you angry because it's going to be a pain to clean your hoverboard?

no, its smooth wheel treads would have been easy to clean. i was wearing a new pair of brogues, with thick rubber soles, with massive, intricate tread. had to spend 10 minutes scraping it out with a twig to no avail, then had to wash them in the sink in the work toilets. nice