Stoke City Vs. Newcastle United

loonyTOON

From the Beeb:

90+4 mins: The Britannia is emptying out rapidly now. That is apart from a small pocket of very vocal Newcastle fans, who are so utterly delighted that even when Sammy Ameobi miskicks horribly they still chant his name like he's just beaten every man on the pitch and found the top corner.

:lol:

Edited by Nyff

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great from us tonight, perfect away team performance (as gary neville put it :razz: )

Ref was gash, how huth is leaving the field without even a booking is beyond me, dirty cunt through and through

commentary was starting to bug the shit out of me in the end, everytime we defended well they said we "got lucky"

amazing result and a first class away performance. stoke put us under a lot of physical pressure but we didn't give them any space on the ball. i thought we'd struggle without tiote but the team was still organised and well drilled. credit it to pardew and the players.

amazing result and a first class away performance. stoke put us under a lot of physical pressure but we didn't give them any space on the ball. i thought we'd struggle without tiote but the team was still organised and well drilled. credit it to pardew and the players.

Absolutely outstanding from every player, the defence were bang on form against their aerial assualts, the wingers put in such a shift with Obertan having easilly his best performance first half especially and up front Best grafted and set one up and Ba was top class.

THey just all work their arse of for each other and for the fans and instead of collapsing when they scored we got back up and scored again ourselves, PArdew clearly had plans for this game and by god they worked perfectly!