Stoke City Vs. Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis' own tactics/actions blowing up in his face on so many levels tonight I actually feel a bit sorry for him....

No wait I dont what a bunch of pricks take that you knobheads try playing a bit of football maybe next time!

And that using the towel for time wasting....:lol: absolutely brilliant, enjoyed it as much as the goals!

Fantastic result and performance by every one of them tonight. I'll even give credit to Guthrie and Best which is obviously something I'm not accustomed to.

I thought everyone grafted their bollocks off and it resulted in an almost perfect away performance.

Mackems already up to 61 pages for thread on our match and the bitterness keeps on entertaining from the sad fuckers! We're still a shit to average team/squad who are the luckiest team in the history of football apparently!

totally controlled stoke away could we be the real deal?

We'll know after 4 situations:

- how we cope with the next few games. Huge tests.

- how we cope when we eventually lose a couple.

- how we cope after a few more injuries/international duty. Ba is brilliant but we lose a lot of our goal threat when he doesn't play. Really is imperative that we sign another striker in January.

- how we cope with Ben Arfa's inevitable moody moment because he's sick of being on the bench.

Was dreading when tiote was out, but Guthrie was brilliant today. But Gutierrez and Ba were unbelievable! Though Best did well considering he has had tonsilitis all week, and this was Obertan's best game for us. Superb from the lads, never really looked troubled. Huth is, what DEADMAN would call, a Cunterhead.

Edited by JoCo85

- how we cope after a few more injuries/international duty. Ba is brilliant but we lose a lot of our goal threat when he doesn't play. Really is imperative that we sign another striker in January.

- how we cope with Ben Arfa's inevitable moody moment because he's sick of being on the bench.

Depends what people class as "the real deal". Obviously we won't finish top 6, but I'm certain we could be the best of the rest if we keep our cool when things don't go so well.

Cracking result. Was never going to be pretty but we played much better than I expected us to. Stoke were poor by their own horrible standard and we fully deserved the win. Not many teams will go there and score 3 and we go into the Everton game as firm favourites. Vital we take 3 from Everton as we play 3 of the top 4 sides after that (cant play ourselves can we! well, Jimbo aside).

Stoke had their tails up and the home crowd were in full voice, but just as they started to sense an equaliser referee Mike Dean awarded a penalty at the other end for what looked like a tame push on Best by Huth.

From the BBC report. Was I pissed or was our pen not twice as clear cut as there's? Ba stepped in with his shoulder, huth did a full on shove.

Ap.jpg

Ap.jpg

Didn't realise Pardew had leprosy?

Stoke had their tails up and the home crowd were in full voice, but just as they started to sense an equaliser referee Mike Dean awarded a penalty at the other end for what looked like a tame push on Best by Huth.

From the BBC report. Was I pissed or was our pen not twice as clear cut as there's? Ba stepped in with his shoulder, huth did a full on shove.

They were both as soft as shite penalties, especially when you look at the other fouls that occurred in our penalty box against our defenders when Stoke were attacking a set piece.

The cunts (nee cunterheads) should just change codes to american football.

thought they were about equal myself

1) Tough games aye, but no reason we can't see positive performances regardless of results. Quite a few are going our way unexpectedly in terms of teams expected to beat us.

2) Hasn't happened yet, I'm sure Pardew will have some contingency plan or two should the need arise.

3) Agreed. We need some more strength in depth. The likes of Sameobi are still being eased into the first team; a striker to challenge Ba and Best for the starting role would do the squad a world of good.

4) Having come back from a major injury and being introduced back into first team action slowly but carefully, I don't see why he'd be moody. Besides, he'll get some games under his belt once the ACON rolls around.