I'd take him back for a knockdown fee, but not for the kind of money the scousers would demand for him. I think he still has plenty to offer if you give him the service and would improve our striking options, but where his career will end up is hard to predict at the moment.

At the moment ending up like Bucktooth Crouchey seems the most likely scenario if he keeps the clubbin`up.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tough question. At this point in time I wouldn't want to upset the balance and comradery of the team with someone like him. That would soon change if we started playing poorly or suffered an injury to Ba. Otherwise I would rather money be spent on bringing in someone new, not someone who would come back with a saunter like he owned the place.

Noone has managed a single norwegian sentence btw. You all suck and so does google translate!

Akkurat nå, klar på kanten av galaksen, keiser Zurg har vært hemmelighet bygge et våpen med den destruktive evnen å tilintetgjøre hele planeten! Jeg alene har informasjon som avslører dette våpenet eneste svakhet. Og du , min venn, er ansvarlig for å forsinke min rendezvous med Star Command!

I'd have Carroll back in a flash, but for no more than £15mill.

Like 2J said to me the other day, they're basically prepared to blame everybody bar Dalglish. Good tbh because they won't get anywhere with him imo. A little bit like Bruce at the mackems.

Aye, they all laughed at us when we brought back Keegan yet their blind to see it was an even bigger mistake bringing bag Dalglish.

Like 2J said to me the other day, they're basically prepared to blame everybody bar Dalglish. Good tbh because they won't get anywhere with him imo. A little bit like Bruce at the mackems.

Aye, they all laughed at us when we brought back Keegan yet their blind to see it was an even bigger mistake bringing bag Dalglish.

Did you stick something in the Google Norwegian translator too?