Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Obviously it is good to hear that people are talking about you but, like I said, the five-year deal I have signed is serious. I would not have signed it if I had wanted to move.”

Fuck off you charva scrote.

Edited by Jonny2J

There's no guarantee that he would come back and be anything like the player that we had.

The prospect of him and Ba (if he stays) is mouth watering, don't get me wrong. Just for the fee involved and his baggage, he's not worth it. Especially as for that money we could fill other gaps in our squad.

“Obviously it is good to hear that people are talking about you but, like I said, the five-year deal I have signed is serious. I would not have signed it if I had wanted to move.”

Not pushed then, lets lay that one to rest.

There's no guarantee that he would come back and be anything like the player that we had.

The prospect of him and Ba (if he stays) is mouth watering, don't get me wrong. Just for the fee involved and his baggage, he's not worth it. Especially as for that money we could fill other gaps in our squad.

True. But i'd take the risk. His heart just doesn't look like its in it at Liverpool. Bring him back i'd say. Its always stunned me as to why the Number 9 has been vacant since he left. Almost as if they are holding it out for someone.

I think I agree.

Cheers, I personally think that he's just acting the plumb and will get it out of his system soon enough. I don't think he's lost much from his game either.

I think I agree.

You've actually agreed on something other than your own opinion............................FUCK ME!