Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

Dalglish won't sell him imo because he would have to admit he'd made a 35 million mistake. I suspect (but can't prove) that we sold him not just because the money was too good to turn down but also because off the field he's a pikey beer swilling burger munching party-till-dawn kind of guy. I suspect he's already hit the high watermark of his career as a result.

Could be the case but do you not think that could also decribe at LEAST half of all footballers (and us normal folk as well?) ?

Also, if he's a jimmy no mates at Liverpool and has taken on the life of a nun then it does not seem to be helping?

I personally think living a little helps!

but hes not done that

at all

not in any way, shape of form is that accurate

Shape of form? I dont mean he has taken on the physical appearance of a nun nor do I mean it literally!

He's no worse than any other player of his age. He went out, got drunk, got in a scrape. Made an arse of himself. Now he'll live by that reputation forever, and so be it. This happens when we are young... people deserve a second chance. He's hardly tearing up the streets of merseyside every weekend wreaking havoc.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations, you've picked up on a typo!

what you said makes fuck all sense anyway

"Also, if he's a jimmy no mates at Liverpool and has taken on the life of a nun then it does not seem to be helping?"

he hasn't done that, so how can it not be helping? hes a fucking waster, pics pop up of him out on the lash all the time.

congratulations, you've picked up on a typo!

what you said makes fuck all sense anyway

"Also, if he's a jimmy no mates at Liverpool and has taken on the life of a nun then it does not seem to be helping?"

he hasn't done that, so how can it not be helping? hes a fucking waster, pics pop up of him out on the lash all the time.

Apologies if I have upset you! If "pics pop up all the time", my overly exaggerated description should be translated to something along the lines of him not getting into the trouble he was, say a year ago.

He's had a long spell out of that trouble and this doesn't seem to have improved his performance in any way, in fact he seems worse. My opinion is (good chance im wrong as im not perfect like most here ; ) ) going out on the lash once a week isnt such a horrendous crime. All players do it, some just stay out of trouble. He's been an idiot when he was extremely young so fine, but you need a second chance.

You make it sound like it can only be the drink enhancing his performances or harming them. You think it can't have little effect either way? Nothing else, like a team built to play to your strengths surrounding you, has any impact whatsoever.

Daft.

Edited by Happy Face

You make it sound like it can only be the drink enhancing his performances or harming them. You think it can't have little effect either way? Nothing else, like a team built to play to your strengths surrounding you, has any impact whatsoever.

Daft.

No I dont think drink enhances your performance. I think the focus on his drinking / going out is irrelevant unless its alcoholism - this is just a young guy going out. As per my first response the team around him and the clueless cunt in charge of Liverpool are the real reasons his performance is poor this season.

who is paid a fortune to keep himself at peak physical fitness, strong and mentally capable to play at the top level

Carroll has demonstrated that he can't manage a "quiet night out" that would allow him to go to training the day after and perform well, he has no discipline.

you're talking out of your arse

overly exaggerated
Redundant.

Although this is annoying, redundancy in wording can often be used to highlight what should be an obvious situation or fact to an unknowing or ignorant listener.. woops done it again. This is a cheap method of communication but it can work.

If you have ever been involved in sales then you will understand redundancy is part of our staple diet. : )

overly exaggerated
Redundant.

Although this is annoying, redundancy in wording can often be used to highlight what should be an obvious situation or fact to an unknowing or ignorant listener.. woops done it again. This is a cheap method of communication but it can work.

If you have ever been involved in sales then you will understand redundancy is part of our staple diet. : )

The world of sales is the last place I would go to take grammar advice. :lol:

You in sales now like, Kitt3nZ? T-Mobile?

lol - naa, not as big as those guys.

I'm no salesman but I work for an SME that sell Manufacturing Execution Systems, so unfortunately spend time supporting slippery sales cunts talking out their arse as the guy kindly described I do!

canny to see Liverpools waste of money paying no dividends like

One Cup Final. [bestBaNone will have a wank if they win] Home draw in quarter final of another, and 7th in the league.

Of course, our policy of selling our best players and not backing the manager is "better"