Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

Btw, I would definitely have him back here. We aren't in a position to be turning our noses up at quality players. Plus rinsing the scousers for 20 to 25 million would be hilarious.

Pretty much this like.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's strange really, there's no reason he hasn't excelled at Liverpool that I can see other than perhaps he never wanted to leave here in the first place. I mean you see that in some players I guess, look at Owen for us.

The difference is that Owen saw us as a step down, Carroll admitted that he thought joining Liverpool was a step up for him in his career so motivation shouldn't have been a problem, you would've thought.

The difference is that Owen saw us as a step down, Carroll admitted that he thought joining Liverpool was a step up for him in his career so motivation shouldn't have been a problem, you would've thought.

Yeah, I guess so. To be honest I don't think he had a great deal of choice in going in the end, I suspect he was 'convinced' it was for the best due tot he massive wedge the club would receive for him.

Think it's much more likely that we'll end up with Erdinc than Caroll.

We scouted Erdinc to oblivion and it was his agents that scuppered the deal.

Now he's desperate to get out of PSG he might wind the agents in.

Even if he didn't come, I think Ashley would take some convincing to take Caroll back bearing in mind his poor form, poor off field behaviour (particularly in the North East) and having now seen what you can get for free...Ba.

Just think this is a big non starter.

It's strange really, there's no reason he hasn't excelled at Liverpool that I can see other than perhaps he never wanted to leave here in the first place. I mean you see that in some players I guess, look at Owen for us.

that they've never played to his attributes since signing him has a lot to do with it. As evident when we played them, soon as gerrard, who can actually play a proper cross, came on he suddenly started to look more dangerous.

They still play to Suarez whether he's on the pitch or not

Think it's much more likely that we'll end up with Erdinc than Caroll.

We scouted Erdinc to oblivion and it was his agents that scuppered the deal.

Now he's desperate to get out of PSG he might wind the agents in.

Even if he didn't come, I think Ashley would take some convincing to take Caroll back bearing in mind his poor form, poor off field behaviour (particularly in the North East) and having now seen what you can get for free...Ba.

Just think this is a big non starter.

It looks obvious to me that it is someone within the club who has briefed a News International journo on this story.

Ahh, the delights of arrogant Scousers.

From RAWK, re. Carroll:

Carroll should have until the summer to prove he's up to being a Liverpool player.

He's an alcoholic with issues controlling his violent tendencies. What's left to prove? Not racist enough?

Steve Wraith(who knows Carroll iirc), says the man himself denies it's happening.

If Liverpool have any sense, (and there's any truth in the transfer), they'll say fuck all to Carroll until the last minute.

Why let an already struggling player know you want rid of him?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Steve Wraith(who knows Carroll iirc), says the man himself denies it's happening.

Thing is at this stage he probably wouldn't know himself. A lot of these boardroom discussions go back and forth before the player gets to know.

Not that I think there's anything in this.

Thing is at this stage he probably wouldn't know himself. A lot of these boardroom discussions go back and forth before the taxi driver gets to know.

Not that I think there's anything in this.

fixed

A lot of his information seems to be wrong like but it's a pretty safe bet Carroll wont be coming back.

I would say there'd be two major obstacles - his wages (can't see him taking a pay cut to come back) and the price (can't see Liverpool taking a £20m or more loss on a player they've only had for a year, and a young player at that). A third obstacle might be us not really being interested in re-signing him.

I would say there'd be two major obstacles - his wages (can't see him taking a pay cut to come back) and the price (can't see Liverpool taking a £20m or more loss on a player they've only had for a year, and a young player at that). A third obstacle might be us not really being interested in re-signing him.

Andy Carroll's agent denies transfer link to Newcastle

The agent of Liverpool's Andy Carroll says there is "no truth" in newspaper reports linking the striker with a return to Newcastle United.

Mark Curtis told BBC Sport: "[Andy Carroll] is happy at Liverpool."

The Sun newspaper reported Newcastle would be willing to buy back the England striker for £10m - £25m less than he cost Liverpool 12 months ago.

The 23-year-old moved to Anfield at the end of the January transfer window in 2011, as a replacement for Fernando Torres who moved to Chelsea for £50m.

The striker has scored twice in 11 starts in the Premier League in the 2011-12 season, against Everton on 1 October and against West Bromwich Albion on 29 October.

He has also scored one goal in the Carling Cup, against Exeter City, and one against Oldham Athletic in the FA Cup third round tie.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has consistently backed Carroll to rediscover the scoring form he showed at Newcastle, where he netted 33 goals in 91 appearances.

In December Dalglish said: "There is nothing to say he is short of belief and there is no evidence he should be.

"I think yourselves [the media] have a bigger problem with Andy than anyone else."

Andy Carroll's agent denies transfer link to Newcastle

The agent of Liverpool's Andy Carroll says there is "no truth" in newspaper reports linking the striker with a return to Newcastle United.

Mark Curtis told BBC Sport: "[Andy Carroll] is happy at Liverpool."

The Sun newspaper reported Newcastle would be willing to buy back the England striker for £10m - £25m less than he cost Liverpool 12 months ago.

The 23-year-old moved to Anfield at the end of the January transfer window in 2011, as a replacement for Fernando Torres who moved to Chelsea for £50m.

The striker has scored twice in 11 starts in the Premier League in the 2011-12 season, against Everton on 1 October and against West Bromwich Albion on 29 October.

He has also scored one goal in the Carling Cup, against Exeter City, and one against Oldham Athletic in the FA Cup third round tie.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has consistently backed Carroll to rediscover the scoring form he showed at Newcastle, where he netted 33 goals in 91 appearances.

In December Dalglish said: "There is nothing to say he is short of belief and there is no evidence he should be.

"I think yourselves [the media] have a bigger problem with Andy than anyone else."

Nailed on he's coming back then

Unless your source is a bearded balloon flying billionaire, I can't take you seriously.

Its actually through a good mate of mine's colleague (i know, I know)

Anyway, my mate asked the source credibility

He works for one of the nationals. He has been head of their website for 5 years and the head of sport is one of his good mates.