Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if we got him back for 15s, the whole circus is still a result for Liverpool outlay £35m in £50m+£15m so it's like they've got £30m in for Torres, and he's playing no where near the level of a 30m player.

Even if we got him back for 15s, the whole circus is still a result for Liverpool outlay £35m in £50m+£15m so it's like they've got £30m in for Torres, and he's playing no where near the level of a 30m player.

I see what you're saying but the bottom line would be they've lost £20m+ on a player inside of a year and that's pua ladgeful mannnnnnnnn.

I see what you're saying but the bottom line would be they've lost £20m+ on a player inside of a year and that's pua ladgeful mannnnnnnnn.

Love that word, I bet it's in Carroll's 50 most used words. Ladgeful to a standard charva, Ladgefil to a category C charva.

Does Brenner know his stuff, Stevie?

Very much so. We liaise on a daily basis, if he believes it, I believe it.

Are you sure you're not getting him mistaken with Clinton Baptiste?

Does Brenner know his stuff, Stevie?

Very much so. We liaise on a daily basis, if he believes it, I believe it.

Are you sure you're not getting him mistaken with Clinton Baptiste?

:lol: I had to google who he was, quality.

Love that word, I bet it's in Carroll's 50 most used words.

Aye, and 'waxa'. And I'm sure 'alfie' gets a run out whenever he sees his ex-lass.

Yep.

Good business flogging Torres for £50m, losing £15-20m on Carroll is a problem though. He seems to be a bit too much trouble though. Doesnt someone on here know him?

Edited by Barney

Love that word, I bet it's in Carroll's 50 most used words.

Aye, and 'waxa'. And I'm sure 'alfie' gets a run out whenever he sees his ex-lass.

Nowt wrong with waxa, comes under the same acceptable charva word bracket as doilum and meff.

Well I'll have him back, I still don't think he wanted to go, but it's in the past anyway, he's a striker who can score goals in the right environment and he belongs here. Him and Ba would scare any defence in the world.

Yep.

Good business flogging Torres for £50m, losing £15-20m on Carroll is a problem though. He seems to be a bit too much trouble though. Doesnt someone on here know him?

Bawan knas him, I think. I know someone that knows him. The one time my school has come in useful tbh. Actually, fuck knas last time I talked to him.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

I would have him back, no doubt whatsoever. He is a proven scorer in the Premier League (or at least he was until he went to Pool). He may have to lose some of his wages, though. He will not get Pool wages with us. Does he want to play more than he wants to be paid?

Fair few reports again this morning that we're offering them £10m to take him back, the scouser are continuing to deny it though as expected. I'd take him back for that price, he'd be ideal working alongside Ba, I see we've put a £15m price tag on Krul apparently though and that worries me a lot more than losing anyone else in the team.