Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would only have the greedy cunt back if he was forced into knocking on every single season ticket holder's door to grovel for forgiveness for fucking off as soon as a bit of money was flashed in front of him. Oh that and for being a diving pikey troglodyte.

Oh Johnny !

Didn't Llamearse let slip they'd been negotiating for a week or so with Dippersville , proving the lies they trotted out blaming Carroll for wanting away?

Oh Johnny !

Didn't Llamearse let slip they'd been negotiating for a week or so with Dippersville , proving the lies they trotted out blaming Carroll for wanting away?

First time I've heard that.

The only thing I remember being posted about them not wanting Carroll to leave is the comments from when he was drunk and said Carroll was worth fuck all and they got a great deal knowing Torres was leaving.

Oh Johnny !

That may be so, but it does little to address his diving troglodytism.

Would only have the greedy cunt back if he was forced into knocking on every single season ticket holder's door to grovel for forgiveness for fucking off as soon as a bit of money was flashed in front of him. Oh that and for being a diving pikey troglodyte.

He was told to leave man. Ashley flew him down in his in helicopter :lol:

We were in selling all our best players, hadn't long been relegated and Liverpool were favourites for a top 4 finish and offered him mega bucks. Theres not a player in this country wouldn't have done the same

Sounds like he's not required by Rodgers anyway...theyve been linked with Borini at Roma...played for him at Swansea on loan from Chelsea.

Don't know if Pardew would want him....Baggio is right I think about him fitting into the sort of 4-3-3 that we tried to play at times last season, which would appear to be his trouble at Liverpool with Rodgers too. Basically he was born 20 years too late :lol:

I got a burger in Milan from this place that the guide book told me was a Milan institution that had been there since the 50s.

They served it raw. Literally it was a fucking disc of raw mince and onion. I ate my chips and left.

I got a burger in Milan from this place that the guide book told me was a Milan institution that had been there since the 50s.

They served it raw. Literally it was a fucking disc of raw mince and onion. I ate my chips and left.

At least the waiter will have something nearby to put on the shiner Andy gives him.

:lol: The chef from there comes into The Vic from time to time and doles out pizza near closing time. Canny lad.

It used to be canny posh in there. I don't think I've been in for over 20 years like. The chicken cordon bleu was lush. They were like shots (the ones you put).