Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the £140m he has put into the club? Does that not count? [/Devil's advocate]

He bought the club and the mortgage of 70m had to be paid. That's part of the purchse price afaic. So he's since covered the losses he's generated to the tune of £70m. £14m a year. As the man who released a statement to say he had planned to spend £20m a year he's gotta be happy with his saving there.

not a chance of us paying that, or may other teams paying it for that matter especially after the season he had, barely featured for any length.

The problem is he is English and that is always going to add ££££££Millions

The thing is now he knows we're interested he'd probably much rather come back here. I can see it going towards the end of the window, we'll bid £10-12m and it will go down as disclosed.

He would do well in Italy mind & Milan do need a striker. That said I doubt the Milanista will be happy trading Ibrahimovich for Andy Carroll :lol:

i think out of principle Liverpool will not sell to us for anything less than £20 million. Italy would suit him and could really help his style of play progress.

The night Carroll went to Liverpool, I saw a Shakespeare play; "The Comedy of Errors" at the Theatre Royal.

The night he was rumoured to be returning, I saw another Shakespeare play; "Much Ado About Nothing" in Jesmond Dene.

Irony......

The night Carroll went to Liverpool, I saw a Shakespeare play; "The Comedy of Errors" at the Theatre Royal.

The night he was rumoured to be returning, I saw another Shakespeare play; "Much Ado About Nothing" in Jesmond Dene.

Irony......

No-one cares.

I think the Carroll situation may go on at least a month, they'll hard ball everyone, till they realise they're not getting £20m, then someone will get him at a slightly lower price, will go through August imo.

I think they are just posturing & hoping to get lucky. They've got to be aware they aren't going to get what they want.

It'll be funny to see him go & watch all the Liverpool fans cry about how little they get. So far they are on the following track - ''£10m plus Cabaye/Ben Arfa or Ba'' etc etc, so it'll be nice to see the deluded bin dippers get a shock.

West Ham have submitted a bid to loan him this season and buy him for £15m next summer. He'd be a fantastic signing for them. Apparently Carroll isn't interested.

I think to all intents and purposes he's been told to find a new club. This is the danger of playing hardball, it lets others in. If the West Ham deal is the only concrete offer on the table come the end of August he may be in the same posistion as Owen was when he left Madrid. The other thing is West Ham may well offer to pay all his wages, which will appeal to Liverpool greatly.

If I was Carroll I would be point blank refusing to go to West Ham. He's done fuck all wrong and shouldn't accept being offloaded to a crap club just because Liverpool want to get shot in a hurry.

If I was Carroll I would be point blank refusing to go to West Ham. He's done fuck all wrong and shouldn't accept being offloaded to a crap club just because Liverpool want to get shot in a hurry.

Aye.

I think Rodgers is a right Cath word for doing this. He hasnt even give the lad a chance yet.