***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Also worth flicking through the dogs abuse I got for it as well :(

http://www.toontasti...ost__p__1033972

"Delusional"........"odie"........

Don't think you got any abuse from me. i just didn't agree with you. All credit to you though. We're still in with a shout.

No I didnt. :) I mentioned you because you were dragging up past prediction glories in the other thread. :lol:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what ever happened to that results based thing that Peasepud started. IIRC he started it expecting the worst then lost interest as we got better :lol:

Aye that lack of interest says a lot really, I like Pud though he's a decent chap but just too miserable for his own good.

Wonder what ever happened to that results based thing that Peasepud started. IIRC he started it expecting the worst then lost interest as we got better :lol:

I gave it a bump a month ago and asked the same thing. Never saw a response.

To be fair, CT gets the same level of abuse (about predictions) as the unneccesarily gloomy relegation/decline predictors. Both manic declarations hold no water with the majority of the people on here.

When HF makes his predictions it appears more well thought out and considered. CT's seem a gut reaction. And there's a lot of gut ;)

To be fair, CT gets the same level of abuse (about predictions) as the unneccesarily gloomy relegation/decline predictors. Both manic declarations hold no water with the majority of the people on here.

When HF makes his predictions it appears more well thought out and considered. CT's seem a gut reaction. And there's a lot of gut ;)

His views carry a lot of weight tbf

They're often flabulous in their optimism.

But boys, after 3 years of getting virtually all the big decisions about right, you would think this forum snobbery would cease.

Giving Happys predictions more weight is like Adrian Durham saying Newcastle don't deserve to be in the top four cos we are not a big club.

It is what it is.

Luckily I am no LM so will not spend the next five years demanding that people acknowledge I was right. ;)

When HF makes his predictions it appears more well thought out and considered. CT's seem a gut reaction. And there's a lot of gut

They're often flabulous in their optimism.

Oh very good :lol:

But boys, after 3 years of getting virtually all the big decisions about right, you would think this forum snobbery would cease.

Giving Happys predictions more weight is like Adrian Durham saying Newcastle don't deserve to be in the top four cos we are not a big club.

It is what it is.

Luckily I am no LM so will not spend the next five years demanding that people acknowledge I was right. ;)

because you aren't going to be right for 4 more years.

:lol:

Played 33 Points 59

A huge game for our European hopes tomorrow, if Liverpool win then we are practically guaranteed European football next season however if they lose then we will likely need to finish 5th to get it, depending on if Spurs or Chelsea win the cup and don't qualify for Champions League as that hasn't been made all that clear if 6th will get it then or not.

Hopefully Carroll can repeat his mid week winner. :)

Still need a point or two like.

Doesn't sit right with me wanting them cunts to win so I'll settle for wanting them to lose the final.

Edited by NJS

Well played for this thread Baggio, started in November too.

We are nearly there, 12 points above Everton and 13 above Liverpool with 15 points left to play for. :)

The best thing about it is we deserve it for the way we've played this season. Fucking fantastic effort from all involved.

We are nearly there, 12 points above Everton and 13 above Liverpool with 15 points left to play for. :)

The best thing about it is we deserve it for the way we've played this season. Fucking fantastic effort from all involved.

Yup.

Might sneak CL if things fall in place. ;)

Excellent motivation to get the 3 points against Stoke, put the pressure on Chelsea and Spurs.

Excellent motivation to get the 3 points against Stoke, put the pressure on Chelsea and Spurs.

I didn't think we could get 4th because of how hard our run in is compared to Spurs, however watching the way Wigan played against Man Utd made me realise that the teams down there are not just going to roll over.

Going to QPR, Bolton and Villa are not going to be easy games for Spurs, especially as they could all be fighting for survival and Tottenham haven't won away from home in the league since the turn of the year either.

We just need to beat Stoke really to qualify as thats 12 ahead with 12 to go if Everton beat Man U away.

Its interesting that we still need to play the 2 teams we are competing with most directly.

I think we're competing with Spurs more directly than Everton, we're level on points. Everton can't catch us from here.

Until an hour ago, Everton were our biggest threat and are still the only team in the league that can take EU football away from us. Chelsea can too if they win the CL. I think beating Chelsea into 5th would be amazing, getting past Spurs into 4th would be insane.

Until an hour ago, Everton were our biggest threat and are still the only team in the league that can take EU football away from us. Chelsea can too if they win the CL. I think beating Chelsea into 5th would be amazing, getting past Spurs into 4th would be insane.

Everton can take EU football away from us if we get less than 4 points from the remaining games and they win all theirs. That would be more insane than us finishing above a team who we are level on points with. The fact is, what we have acheived this season is already insane. FACT